Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:24 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Need an employment atty. In addition to a traffic atty. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My employer wanted me to come back to work because he thought I wasn't injured. As soon as I told him I was injured and seeking medical help, then forwarded my doctors note to be off for at least 2 weeks if not more, he became distant..didn't return emails or calls. Short responses in emails unrelated the question asked, etc. And now has terminated me for a provision of the employee handbook I was told was superceded by another provision (namely, firearm possession NOT on company property).

Also need a traffic attorney as WSP refused to look at the tire evidence ( not even kidding, outright refused to look), and issued me a citation when it's clear that I wasn't at fault (I have tons of video/picture evidence to prove my case)....

I need some guidance...never been in a situation like this before....Kinda confused on how to proceed with workman's comp if I'm not going back to work due to a termination (lawful or unlawful) and don't wanna lie on any state forms, even if just due to ignorance or inexperience.

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]