Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 National Motorcycle Awareness Month 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lane splitting in even moderately moving traffic, is going to get you crashed.
Blame it in the cagers, blame it on lack of education or blame it on lack of respect for motorcycle riders, split lanes and you will get hurt.
I've been licensed for a bike since 1980, I have a few miles under my ass and have seen it all, and see new stupid shit every damn day on a bike.

Lane splitting failed the house this year. Kilborn dropped it and the techno crowd is crying foul and vowing to get it through the house next session.............

I'm all for running a shoulder. But our idiots in charge has successfully muffed that up with left shoulder shit.
I fully against splitting lanes and toss my opinion off to kilborn when I can.
As a motorcycle rider, running between cars while avoiding mirrors and taking a chance hitting something with your bags or stuck between two vehicles that are too close isn't worth it.
Being an auto driver that has seen and been receiver of lane splitting. Throat punches, mace, sledge hammer to bike have ran through my head more than a few times.
Rolling the throttle between cars isn't cool.
Yelling at people because they have mirrors, shows your doucheiness.
Wiggling your way all the way to the front with the other 20 of your buddies, of course always checking if those Hines muffler's still work. Then just as you think the green light hits, you jump out in front of the car next to you to stopping him from advancing, allowing your 20 buddies can go and leaving the people in cars sitting for another light cycle.

I'm a motorcycle rider, lane splitting is wrong.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
Lane splitting in even moderately moving traffic, is going to get you crashed.
Blame it in the cagers, blame it on lack of education or blame it on lack of respect for motorcycle riders, split lanes and you will get hurt.
I've been licensed for a bike since 1980, I have a few miles under my ass and have seen it all, and see new stupid shit every damn day on a bike.

Lane splitting failed the house this year. Kilborn dropped it and the techno crowd is crying foul and vowing to get it through the house next session.............

I'm all for running a shoulder. But our idiots in charge has successfully muffed that up with left shoulder shit.
I fully against splitting lanes and toss my opinion off to kilborn when I can.
As a motorcycle rider, running between cars while avoiding mirrors and taking a chance hitting something with your bags or stuck between two vehicles that are too close isn't worth it.
Being an auto driver that has seen and been receiver of lane splitting. Throat punches, mace, sledge hammer to bike have ran through my head more than a few times.
Rolling the throttle between cars isn't cool.
Yelling at people because they have mirrors, shows your doucheiness.
Wiggling your way all the way to the front with the other 20 of your buddies, of course always checking if those Hines muffler's still work. Then just as you think the green light hits, you jump out in front of the car next to you to stopping him from advancing, allowing your 20 buddies can go and leaving the people in cars sitting for another light cycle.

I'm a motorcycle rider, lane splitting is wrong.

:yes:
Been riding since age 10+/-

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2