Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:44 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Want to Borrow: Utility/Cargo Trailer 

Hey gang, my mom is moving to Whidbey Island and I'm moving all of her household out of my garage on the weekend of August 13-14. I was hoping that someone has a utility trailer (flat with walls) or a cargo trailer that I can use to haul some furniture in. I would be attaching it to my Toyota Tundra and loading that up too. We're planning on renting a UHaul truck for all of her boxed up stuff, but since furniture is so bulky and oddly shaped I would hate to waste space considering having to take a ferry and all that.

I live up in Lynnwood and work down in Seattle. Am willing to travel to some extent to meet and pick up a trailer. Ideally I'd like to grab it Friday August 12th or earlier if that would be okay. I am willing to provide payment in the form of beer and/or more beer.

Thanks guys!

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

My brother has a pretty big one with walls and a rear ramp. He's down in Oly though?? If interested I can get you two in contact.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:31 am
Profile WWW

Massivedesign wrote:
My brother has a pretty big one with walls and a rear ramp. He's down in Oly though?? If interested I can get you two in contact.

I would be interested but the gas it would cost me to drive there and back twice would probably be more than the cost of renting one. Thanks for the offer though!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]