Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:38 am

Rules Brads Guns RA I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations WAC
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms LPG Pintos
Gear COUNTYLINE WCA Fortis 2A Ind.
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Is anyone interested in saving money on their car insurance? 
Author Message
User avatar

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012
Posts: 36
I am more than happy to run quotes for you to see if I can save you money. I have been pretty successful in saving people money, coming from State Farm, Allstate, Farmers and Geico. I am an insurance broker and have up to 20 companies I can shop for you. Please let me know if you would like my help:)
Thank you,
Lora Zanin
Rice Insurance, LLC
425-654-4628
loraz@riceinsurance.com


Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:10 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Des Moines, WA
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012
Posts: 431
Straight up, Lora saved my family a bundle of money and got us better coverage, More coverage for less money........sure sounds like exactly what we need around here. Don't take my word for it....call Lora yourself and find out.

as a ps. My Daughter followed my advice and called Lora.....Lora set her up with renters insurance and auto insurance for less than she was paying for her car insurance......Thanks Lora


Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012
Posts: 36
Thanks Dan, I appreciate it:) Like I said, I usually save people money. It doesn't hurt to try, there is no obligation!


Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:29 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sat Jan 5, 2013
Posts: 10291
Real Name: Ace Tenemem Reroader
My wife or I will contact you. I know a few years ago you guys couldn't do my biz insurance but no fault of yours. I've really tried to hammer our current home and car insurance down, but it seems to creep back up.

_________________
Charlie don't surf for his hamburger Momma


Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Federal Way
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012
Posts: 5184
Ms.Z wrote:
I am more than happy to run quotes for you to see if I can save you money. I have been pretty successful in saving people money, coming from State Farm, Allstate, Farmers and Geico. I am an insurance broker and have up to 20 companies I can shop for you. Please let me know if you would like my help:)
Thank you,
Lora Zanin
Rice Insurance, LLC
425-654-4628
loraz@riceinsurance.com


I had great insurance rates before but when they tried to raise my rates for a clean record I contacted Lora. She got me the same coverage and saved me 15% with a reputable company. I will say I went to Ameriprise through Costco for a quote and they were about $400 more even combining house and Auto. Lora worked her ass off, made a few bucks while saving me a few bucks! Win WIN!

_________________
Banned for calling GOD a racist!


Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:25 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: I-5 /512
Joined: Thu Dec 8, 2011
Posts: 11077
Real Name: chris
Good of you to drop by ms Z.

I have followed lora for probably a good 10 yrs, knew her from state farm....yep every month $$$ kept going up. well she left and Im back to paying a little less than before.


it wont hurt to call her, she wont bite ya.



Hope all is going well Lora.

_________________
Image


Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012
Posts: 36
Pablo wrote:
My wife or I will contact you. I know a few years ago you guys couldn't do my biz insurance but no fault of yours. I've really tried to hammer our current home and car insurance down, but it seems to creep back up.



Hi Pablo, things are a lot different now, I am a broker and have lots of options so I am sure I can help. Please call me and I will see what I can do:)
Thank you,
Lora


Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012
Posts: 36
Thanks Chris:)

cmica wrote:
Good of you to drop by ms Z.

I have followed lora for probably a good 10 yrs, knew her from state farm....yep every month $$$ kept going up. well she left and Im back to paying a little less than before.


it wont hurt to call her, she wont bite ya.



Hope all is going well Lora.


Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012
Posts: 36
Hi Pablo, I just wanted to follow up with you on the insurance. If you want to give me your email address, I can let you know what I need from you and we can get started.
Lora


Pablo wrote:
My wife or I will contact you. I know a few years ago you guys couldn't do my biz insurance but no fault of yours. I've really tried to hammer our current home and car insurance down, but it seems to creep back up.


Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:06 am
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sat Jan 5, 2013
Posts: 10291
Real Name: Ace Tenemem Reroader
I'll see if I can break free Thursday or Friday to give you a call. Can we bundle the four vehicles and the house?

_________________
Charlie don't surf for his hamburger Momma


Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012
Posts: 36
Sounds good Pablo, give me a call. Absolutely, I recommend bundling, you will always save the most by doing so:)
Lora

Pablo wrote:
I'll see if I can break free Thursday or Friday to give you a call. Can we bundle the four vehicles and the house?


Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:54 am
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sat Jan 5, 2013
Posts: 10291
Real Name: Ace Tenemem Reroader
Ms.Z wrote:
Sounds good Pablo, give me a call. Absolutely, I recommend bundling, you will always save the most by doing so:)
Lora

Pablo wrote:
I'll see if I can break free Thursday or Friday to give you a call. Can we bundle the four vehicles and the house?


Will do!

_________________
Charlie don't surf for his hamburger Momma


Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:37 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sat Jan 5, 2013
Posts: 10291
Real Name: Ace Tenemem Reroader
Saving $500? Gotta love that!

_________________
Charlie don't surf for his hamburger Momma


Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:10 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sat Jan 5, 2013
Posts: 10291
Real Name: Ace Tenemem Reroader
I worked with Lora late last week. And we decided over the weekend to switch from Pemco (for 13+ years) to Safeco.

All said and done the cost of insuring my house is about the same premium with better coverage. The coverage, slightly better, for insuring our 4 cars is over $500 less! The whole process was very easy, and working with Lora is super easy. She knows I'm super busy so, emails and phone calls and a little patience, she earned my business.

Highly recommended!

_________________
Charlie don't surf for his hamburger Momma


Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012
Posts: 36
Thank you Pablo, I am glad I was able to help. You never know unless you give me a try:)

If anyone else out there is willing to give me a shot, I am more than happy to do so. Call me, email me or PM me here.
Lora Zanin
425-654-4628
loraz@riceinsurance.com

Pablo wrote:
I worked with Lora late last week. And we decided over the weekend to switch from Pemco (for 13+ years) to Safeco.

All said and done the cost of insuring my house is about the same premium with better coverage. The coverage, slightly better, for insuring our 4 cars is over $500 less! The whole process was very easy, and working with Lora is super easy. She knows I'm super busy so, emails and phone calls and a little patience, she earned my business.

Highly recommended!


Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:14 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons UPAMMO


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 1.094s | 17 Queries | GZIP : On ]