Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Krounds 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So I got a P226 RX SAO Legion and wanted a holster. So I contacted Krounds and we emailed back and forth in regards to what we wanted. I brought it to them on the 30th they were supposed to make a mold and custom make a holster for it. Well I picked it up yesterday and did a basic fit of it going into the holster , that seemed fine. but when I got home I noticed that it looks like they just used a P226 with Trijicon rmr mount to make the mold. the Romeo has controls on the side and the holster they gave me presses the controls so it turns off and on when pressure is applied

------------------------------

So I took it in and they heated it up and pressed the kydex out so it wouldn't press the controls. I wish they would have made a channel for the controls. but I will try it and see how it works. If I have issues still I will bring it back

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Last edited by Ops on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:23 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have you contacted them?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

picked it up yesterday, found an issue, and posts today.

ops doing his thing holding folks to their 24 hr SLA.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
picked it up yesterday, found an issue, and posts today.

ops doing his thing holding folks to their 24 hr SLA.

:plusone:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dafuq gunner you never told me if the dock worked out

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:

:ROFLMAO: - you're right to call me out, but....

I was gonna start a thread & give you props when it worked.

Wife is out of the country right now; I'm staring at the two monitors, still in boxes, on the floor; I need her to bring her work laptop home so I can set it up......

Major thanks for docking station....even if it doesn't wok, I appreciate the effort :thumbsup2:

:cheers2:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
UpDog wrote:

:ROFLMAO: - you're right to call me out, but....

Wife is out of the country right now; I'm staring at the two monitors, still in boxes, on the floor; I need her to bring her work laptop home so I can set it up......

Major thanks for docking station....even if it doesn't wok, I appreciate the effort :thumbsup2:

If it doesn't "Wok", there is always the Cat....Just sayin' :bigsmile:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I emailed them and going to stop by Monday.

But I left my gun with them to make a mold for a custom holster, yet it wasnt done. if they had made the holster based off my gun there wouldn't have been any issues. but they didn't.

glad I can get the usual group of stalkers to respond with their usual snide remarks.

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

+1 post count!

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ive ordered a few things from them and have never had an issue. Maybe this was just a simple oversight by them, shit happens.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
UpDog wrote:

[emoji23] - you're right to call me out, but....

Oh so you're still in suspense too, well thats alright then.
L_O_G wrote:
Ive ordered a few things from them and have never had an issue. Maybe this was just a simple oversight by them, shit happens.
We won't know until ops email is responded to (i assume 24hr SLA) or until ops has set foot into k-rounds.

Until then, tune into ops personal waguns feed to stay up to date with his current thoughts and feelings.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:28 pm

The bandwagon is strong around here. Weekends are tough, Friday pickups are tougher when the companies don't do their advertised service and one is left for two days to stare at the mistake and contemplate. its quite easy to say ah well contact them Monday but for many people Monday-Friday are busy times.

Ops I hope they correct their error and you can post about your complete satisfaction with their products as paid for.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

blue92 wrote:
The bandwagon is strong around here. Weekends are tough, Friday pickups are tougher when the companies don't do their advertised service and one is left for two days to stare at the mistake and contemplate. its quite easy to say ah well contact them Monday but for many people Monday-Friday are busy times.

Ops I hope they correct their error and you can post about your complete satisfaction with their products as paid for.

If i have an issue with a Company i generally try to resolve it with them before going Public without hearing their response to said issue.

But that is being reasonable.

As far as being busy Monday to Friday? Yeah, most of us are. In the amount of time it took to make this thread, a well composed e-mail could have been written or a Phone call made.

Apparently a mistake was made, a reasonable response would have involved the above until an impasse was met.

Just sayin'

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:46 pm

usrifle wrote:
blue92 wrote:

If i have an issue with a Company i generally try to resolve it with them before going Public without hearing their response to said issue.

As far as being busy Monday to Friday? Yeah, most of us are. In the amount of time it took to make this thread, a well composed e-mail could have been written or a Phone call made.

Apparently a mistake was made, a reasonable response would have involved the above until an impasse was met.

Just sayin'

so because you don't agree, the poster is wrong?

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

blue92 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
blue92 wrote:

Just sayin'

so because you don't agree, the poster is wrong?

I didn't say that, did i?

:popcorn:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next