Switch to full style
Shops, Gear, Ranges.. Let others know how your experience was.
Post a reply

Puerto Vallarta Lacey

Wed May 31, 2017 2:48 pm

I'm usually to lazy to post on Yelp unless it was really amazing, or in this case so horrible for my low standards.

"I had to run an errand, so I thought I would hit them up for the buffet on the way. I'm not very picky, so for me to be here is indicative of so displeased I am.The food was cold, and the shrimp was unpeeled. I understand unpeeled cold shrimp by itself, but this was cooked shrimp mixed in with hot vegetables At most buffets the workers will go behind the customer every so often to clean up their little spills, not here the buffet area was a mess.. The chilli relleno (which is what I was craving) had a chemical taste. I'm just hoping I will make it to work tomorrow."
:throwup:

Re: Puerto Vallarta Lacey

Wed May 31, 2017 2:54 pm

golddigger14s wrote:I'm usually to lazy to post on Yelp unless it was really amazing, or in this case so horrible for my low standards.

"I had to run an errand, so I thought I would hit them up for the buffet on the way. I'm not very picky, so for me to be here is indicative of so displeased I am.The food was cold, and the shrimp was unpeeled. I understand unpeeled cold shrimp by itself, but this was cooked shrimp mixed in with hot vegetables At most buffets the workers will go behind the customer every so often to clean up their little spills, not here the buffet area was a mess.. The chilli relleno (which is what I was craving) had a chemical taste. I'm just hoping I will make it to work tomorrow."

The ones in Federal Way have been closed down multiple times by the health department.

I hope you feel okay tomorrow, too, bud.

Wed May 31, 2017 3:42 pm

golddigger14s wrote:I'm usually to lazy to post on Yelp unless it was really amazing, or in this case so horrible for my low standards.

I agree Chuck! There buffet is awful- no flavor and stale most of the time. The Sunday brunch used to be decent in the past but I think they went away from that. Next time try out Mi Pueblo across from i5 Guns- good stuff!

Wed May 31, 2017 5:51 pm

Hmmm . . . I've had that buffet a few times and I thought it was pretty good.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:19 pm

I never knew Mexican restaurants had Buffet style food.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:35 pm

Wrong thread, never mind.
Last edited by Guntrader on Wed May 31, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:36 pm

Guntrader wrote:Tiger's net worth last year was $740M.
If he spent a good chunk on hookers, that could explain how tired he was.

They have hookers at Pureto Vallarta? :bigsmile:

Wed May 31, 2017 7:03 pm

L_O_G wrote:
Guntrader wrote:Tiger's net worth last year was $740M.
If he spent a good chunk on hookers, that could explain how tired he was.

They have hookers at Puto Vallarta? :bigsmile:

Of course.

You know there is some really shitty Mexican food in the PNW, and then there is Puerto Vallarta "Mexican" food.

Wed May 31, 2017 7:14 pm

Trust me I have pretty low gastric standards. So when I complain it has to be absolute shit.

Wed May 31, 2017 7:24 pm

I ate at the one in federal way about 4 years ago and the crab enchilada came out luke warm to cold. Wouldn't go back again.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Wed May 31, 2017 7:28 pm

Grand China Buffet in Everett closed a few years ago.
All of the steam table shit was luke warm.
The shell on salt and pepper prawns were popular with the Asians
Saw one guy with a shell pile a foot high.

Only thing I ate there was the sushi made by Mexicans, and the Mongolian grill they had.
Post a reply