Switch to full style
Shops, Gear, Ranges.. Let others know how your experience was.
Post a reply

Gander Mountain Sucks

Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:35 am

So ordered a WASR-10 on Wednesday.

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/p ... e&i=913171

It was at a good price if you apply their current discount april15 for 15% off. Nothing amazing, my understanding, about $30 off next best price.

I get a call from Gander the next day to sort out the FFL, because Pinto's form confused them. Got that straightened out to get it sent to Capitol Loans in Seattle.

This morning, 2 days after the order was placed, I get an email that they cancelled to order!

"Unfortunately, the item listed below is out of stock, and we are not expecting another shipment at this time."

WTF

I called them up, apparently my gun was sold during the time in which they were sorting out the FFL stuff. That's likely the last time I buy from Gander.

Re: Gander Mountain Sucks

Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:11 pm

Yes, it will be your last time buying from Gander. It's related to the Titanic, and going down............Bankruptcy.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:36 pm

golddigger14s wrote:Yes, it will be your last time buying from Gander. It's related to the Titanic, and going down............Bankruptcy.

Oh snap. I feel less confused.

In the mean time, they definitely do have a pending charge on my CC.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:03 am

PinSniper wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:Yes, it will be your last time buying from Gander. It's related to the Titanic, and going down............Bankruptcy.

Oh snap. I feel less confused.

In the mean time, they definitely do have a pending charge on my CC.

Not good. Yeah they suck.

Start a chargeback if possible ASAP.
Post a reply