Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:57 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Optics Planet - Good CS Experience 

Just wanted to post my good customer service experience with Optics Planet.

I bought a Truglo 1-6x24 Scope from them back in September but the scope started developing a black dot inside the glass. It bothered me so I contacted Truglo for a warranty claim. Truglo said that they would replace the scope but I had to wait because the scope was on backorder.

I then contacted Optocs Planet to see if they would help me out even though their return policy is 30days. Their customer service team made an exception for me and allowed me to return the now defective scope back to them for a full refund.

Really great experience shopping with Optocs Planet. I've seen some negative reviews of them in the past but I've had nothing but good experiences.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Andy23 wrote:
Just wanted to post my good customer service experience with Optics Planet.

I bought a Truglo 1-6x24 Scope from them back in September but the scope started developing a black dot inside the glass. It bothered me so I contacted Truglo for a warranty claim. Truglo said that they would replace the scope but I had to wait because the scope was on backorder.

I then contacted Optocs Planet to see if they would help me out even though their return policy is 30days. Their customer service team made an exception for me and allowed me to return the now defective scope back to them for a full refund.

Really great experience shopping with Optocs Planet. I've seen some negative reviews of them in the past but I've had nothing but good experiences.

Good to know. I've bought maybe 2-3 items from them in 8 years - no problems with my small sample size.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]