Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Barcus Custom Holsters 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.facebook.com/BCH-Barcus-Cus ... 826227757/

I first met this guy in 1999 we were in boot camp together. He did more than his fair share of shit in the Military and it almost cost him his life (his family got the call to come say goodbye) but he pulled through and now makes his living making custom holsters for Guns and knives. He will make what you want how you want it. Once he reads this he might come up and kick my ass but this guy is a hero.

His number is +15592327087

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Last edited by mash man on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BTW yes it's only Facebook right now so for those who don't have the book of faces I will give you his contact info.

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Better yet his number is 1-559-232-7087

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow Mash, your guy looks like he's an artist! I really like the knife sheath.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

the_chadman wrote:
Wow Mash, your guy looks like he's an artist! I really like the knife sheath.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

He takes his shit seriously.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh dam he joined and saw my post. :peep:

Here is your guy memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10759

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Busted!

Seriously though, stuff looks top notch.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
Busted!

Seriously though, stuff looks top notch.

It is thumbsup

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Couple of questions:

Where's he located?

Does he have patterns for various handguns or does one have to send their firearm if it's a bit of an "Odd-ball"?

If the latter, how does one deal with I-594?

I have two pistols that nobody seems to make what I want and might be interested --------- unless I have to go through a double transfer under I-594, one to get it to him and one to get it back (for each pistol).

Just curious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
Couple of questions:

Where's he located?

Does he have patterns for various handguns or does one have to send their firearm if it's a bit of an "Odd-ball"?

If the latter, how does one deal with I-594?

I have two pistols that nobody seems to make what I want and might be interested --------- unless I have to go through a double transfer under I-594, one to get it to him and one to get it back (for each pistol).

Just curious.

He's working on his gunsmith FFL. Yes he does have patterns for various gun however odd balls would have to wait until he gets his FFL as he lives in the communist republic of California. What pistols are you looking for? He might be able to locate them if he doesn't have them

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah. Glock 26/27, 19/23 gently 3 &4 17/22 same, Glock 42, 43, S&W m&p series all of them, smith j frame revolver 2", smith bodyguard 380, Sig 226/229, 1911 5" 4" and officers, Springfield XD 9/40 duty and subcompact, Springfield xds, h&k p2000sk, Ruger LCR, LC9/380, LCP.
Plus the h&k USP 45 in few days

This is what he has in Stock right now without asking friends.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is $40 unless you are LEO (including C/O) active duty or vet. It has leather in the back of it.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More work.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Thanks for the recommendation Mash, I just received 2 new holsters in the mail today! One is for my Sig P229 and the other for my P239. Barcus took the time to talk to me on the phone to determine exactly what I wanted and how I was going to use it. The turnaround was crazy fast, pricing extremely reasonable and he even bought a blue gun to produce a holster from a gun he did't have!

The fit is perfect with great retention (adjustable tension), adjustable height and cant and the holsters are very comfortable. I couldn't be happier. I strongly recommend that if you are in the market for a CCW holster you give BCH a try-you wont regret it!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was just talking to him on the phone about this. He paid more for the blue gun than you paid for the holster. He will always go that extra mile for his customers. Glad to hear you like it.

When its time to go in:

Author unknown.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next