Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Precise Shooter Customer Service 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice to hear!

Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I guess my review is going to be the opposite.

A few months back I went into the store because the website stated Precise Shooter had Trail Boss powder. I went in to by two jars but was limited to one. Ok, but the website should have stated this. No worries

Well just now I went in to buy one box of Federal Automatch 22lr (325ct) listed on the website as available but only to be told in the store it's only if you buy a 22lr firearm.

To me this type of tactic to get customers into the store is wrong. If you have restrictions, list it on your website prominently. Otherwise take it down.

I can keep going but rather not as these two incidents are enough to make me not ever come back. Thanks but no thanks and good luck with running your business.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:52 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

At least you got someone to talk to you.

Went there a few months ago.
Two employees ignored me for 10 minutes.
One punk rock looking gal was yacking on the phone, the older guy was bullshitting with a regular.
Came in to buy a box of ammo, waited at the counter, looked around the whole store, said fuck it and went elsewhere without anyone saying a word to me.
Must not get paid a sales commission by Commissar Soly. Hahahaha

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bidtylry, if you write your complaint to Sergey requesting the limits be added to the website, I'm sure he will be happy to oblige.

Guntrader, that's the first I'm hearing about something like that. I've been in during peak times when everyone is busy and I still got "hi be with you in just one moment".

The blonde punk rock girl is very nice :)

Sent from Crimea, Russia

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RusoArmo wrote:
The blonde punk rock girl is very nice :)

Sent from Crimea, Russia

Is she hot?

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

she's only nice to Ruso because he's a handsome fella LOL

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:52 pm

i am not handsome but she talks to me. Very professional.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:56 pm

BlDtyLry wrote:
..................Well just now I went in to buy one box of Federal Automatch 22lr (325ct) listed on the website as available but only to be told in the store it's only if you buy a 22lr firearm.................

I bought a Ruger SR22 and they gave me the deal on the Federal Automatch 22LR; which doesn't like to work in the SR22, doesn't like to recycle. Called Ruger and they told me to use CCI.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have only been in there once for a transfer. everyone seamed nice and got threw the transaction in a timely manner, but when I went to pay they said no debit card on transfers. Luckily the guy I was buying from was cool and said he needed ammo so I bought him 25 bucks worth of ammo and he paid the transfer. I liked the store and the people were nice, I am glad they are so far away or I would go broke. I would have no problem going back.

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lionhrt wrote:
I went to pay they said no debit card on transfers.

Case in point. Lots of unspoken and unwritten rules to get people in the door.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BlDtyLry wrote:
lionhrt wrote:

http://preciseshooter.com/Products/Fire ... sfers.aspx

Quote:
Precise Shooter is such a dealer. We are conveniently located in Lynnwood right at the intersection of I5 and I405 and offer some of the lowest firearm transfer prices - $25 per firearm. The charge is the same for handgun and long gun transfers. Note that we do not accept credit cards for firearm transfers. Please bring cash or a personal check.

Donate to the Silent Majority Foundation to help support Gator's Guns lawsuit against the state:

https://secure.silentmajorityfoundation.org/forms/state-of-washington-v-gators-custom-guns

Sign Up for Firearm Policy Coalition to help support their lawsuits against gun control across the nation:

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Beardsli wrote:
BlDtyLry wrote:
lionhrt wrote:

http://preciseshooter.com/Products/Fire ... sfers.aspx

Quote:
Precise Shooter is such a dealer. We are conveniently located in Lynnwood right at the intersection of I5 and I405 and offer some of the lowest firearm transfer prices - $25 per firearm. The charge is the same for handgun and long gun transfers. Note that we do not accept credit cards for firearm transfers. Please bring cash or a personal check.

Notice he tried to use a debit card, (same as cash), and NOT a credit card?

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:

It's not the same as cash, though, is it? Retailers don't pay processing fees on cash

Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:19 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

BlDtyLry wrote:
I guess my review is going to be the opposite.

A few months back I went into the store because the website stated Precise Shooter had Trail Boss powder. I went in to by two jars but was limited to one. Ok, but the website should have stated this. No worries

Well just now I went in to buy one box of Federal Automatch 22lr (325ct) listed on the website as available but only to be told in the store it's only if you buy a 22lr firearm.

To me this type of tactic to get customers into the store is wrong. If you have restrictions, list it on your website prominently. Otherwise take it down.

I can keep going but rather not as these two incidents are enough to make me not ever come back. Thanks but no thanks and good luck with running your business.

Sorry you felt bad about it, but the policies are clearly posted in the store.

The reason for them is not to get people in the door (honestly, we don't have any problems here), but so everyone can shoot. You may have noticed that we did not raise prices for 22LR ammunition during the shortages - it is the same as it was before the Sandy Hook gun crisis. When other stores charged $8 for the box of 50 rounds, our prices was still kept at $3.29-$3.99, even when prices went up at the distributors and we did not derive any profit from the sales. If we had no limits, people would have just bought everything - and we did get requests for "all you have" - and sold it off on gunbroker. With the limits, we always had a supply, and everyone had a chance to shoot at the range.

As a store policy, if the supply goes tight, the prices do not go up - but there may be limits. This applies to everything - magazines, receivers, Glocks, AR-15s, etc. I will make sure that it is clearly posted on the site - I believe I did mention it in my weekly updates once or twice.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

lunacite wrote:
AR15L wrote:

It's not the same as cash, though, is it? Retailers don't pay processing fees on cash

You are correct, there are fees on debit and credit. His line at the end to please bring cash or a check should tell you that's all he accepts.

Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next