Switch to full style
Shops, Gear, Ranges.. Let others know how your experience was.
Post a reply

Re: Priority One Firearms (Edmonds)

Sun May 22, 2016 11:31 am

Sam and Jessica are great people. A friendly young family making a go of it.

I bugged them a couple weeks back while in the area, and was able to meet some great people, learn a lot about various suppressor options, and get some quick education about chickens from their resident child/hobby farmer.

Win/Win day for me. I haven't bought yet, but will soon. :patriot: thumbsup

Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:43 pm

:bump2:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:42 pm

I ordered a Rugged Obsidian through Silencer Shop/Priority One Firearms in May because my primary dealer was out of stock and Priority One had the best price. Glad to hear they have good service to match.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:06 pm

Just got word from Sam my form 4 Harvester came back! I'm excited!

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:21 pm

beckdw wrote:Just got word from Sam my form 4 Harvester came back! I'm excited!

Niiiiice.

I'm expecting a couple of calls from Sam or Jessica quite soon . . . .

Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Bumping for their phone number to get the status of my 762sd ordered in March.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Phone number in their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/priorityonefirearms/

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:12 pm

BlDtyLry wrote:Phone number in their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/priorityonefirearms/

What's facebook?

Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:14 pm

I will be making a trip over there as soon as he gets my stamp.It was approved Feb 24th, still no stamp.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:37 am

I picked up my Rugged Surge last Sunday from Sam. Great experience I wouldn't hesitate to use priority One. :cheers2:

Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Has anybody had contact with these guys recently, or have a better way to reach them? I’m having some issues getting a response, I’ve called, left voicemail, several emails, and even a Facebook message. I have no interest in airing out my scenario with a company on here until I can at least talk to a representative of the company and hopefully resolve the situation. I’m really trying to believe that Sam is just on some sort of technology free / no cell phone vacation and will be contacting me shortly :frust:

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:19 pm

His day job keeps him pretty busy, and it sounds like he is not going to renew his licence. I have recently done a transfer through him approximately 2x weeks ago but haven't talked recently.

Mxhumes484 wrote:Has anybody had contact with these guys recently, or have a better way to reach them? I’m having some issues getting a response, I’ve called, left voicemail, several emails, and even a Facebook message. I have no interest in airing out my scenario with a company on here until I can at least talk to a representative of the company and hopefully resolve the situation. I’m really trying to believe that Sam is just on some sort of technology free / no cell phone vacation and will be contacting me shortly :frust:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:46 pm

They just posted this on Facebook:

Priority One Firearms wrote:I'd like to apologise for anyone who's messages I've missed. The active partner in this business up and disappeared one day. I will be closing the doors soon. If you still have items with me don't worry as I am working to release those first. If you need to reach us please email me at the following address:
priorityonefirearms@gmail.com
Thank you for your patience,
Sam

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:50 am

That sucks...

Re: Is anyone interested in saving money on their car insura

Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:34 pm

I'm just glad I'm moving across the state so I don't have to find a new dealer!
Post a reply