Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ammo Joy is NO-GO for WA 

Go on Amazon and try to buy a holster and take a look at how many won't be shipped to Washington.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:50 pm

UpDog wrote:
ViniVidivici wrote:
That's silly and absurd.

To think that there is any level of silver-tongued diplomacy or verbal judo that would change the minds of weak fools like this is foolish in and of itself.

We are LONG past that point in this situation.

I don't give 2 shits about anyone's opinion of what I said to those pathetic cunts.

Holding yourself in a respectable manner shouldn’t depend on what you think of someone else. You made an enemy of someone who at a high level “is on your side”. Excellent way to change their minds and really join the “enemy”.

When I had an issue with shaw arms for a similar reason, I called and simply inquired to the reasoning why. I was told it was their distributors rules. They had the best deals in a long time and it was unfortunate to lose that access. Profit margins are slim and I wouldn’t risk my business for emotionally unstable customers that would turn on me when they don’t get their way. I think we call them Karens.

HA! Your weak words hold no iron...and nobody cares about your opinion.

This convo is done on my end. You're only worth ignoring.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ViniVidivici wrote:
UpDog wrote:
ViniVidivici wrote:
That's silly and absurd.

To think that there is any level of silver-tongued diplomacy or verbal judo that would change the minds of weak fools like this is foolish in and of itself.

We are LONG past that point in this situation.

I don't give 2 shits about anyone's opinion of what I said to those pathetic cunts.

Holding yourself in a respectable manner shouldn’t depend on what you think of someone else. You made an enemy of someone who at a high level “is on your side”. Excellent way to change their minds and really join the “enemy”.

When I had an issue with shaw arms for a similar reason, I called and simply inquired to the reasoning why. I was told it was their distributors rules. They had the best deals in a long time and it was unfortunate to lose that access. Profit margins are slim and I wouldn’t risk my business for emotionally unstable customers that would turn on me when they don’t get their way. I think we call them Karens.

HA! Your weak words hold no iron...and nobody cares about your opinion.

This convo is done on my end. You're only worth ignoring.

See if you were actually going to ignore me, my ironless words wouldn’t matter but you had to get a last word in like the Karen you have shown yourself to be.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:21 pm

exArmyMP wrote:
Go on Amazon and try to buy a holster and take a look at how many won't be shipped to Washington.

Yep, none of them. Started around the time one of these edicts went into effect.

Which is funny, because you can still get mag pouches, and holster attachments, like QLS.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
NWRed wrote:
UpDog wrote:
ViniVidivici wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
ViniVidivici wrote:
But honestly we do not need to be spoken to like this when we are doing the best here to follow the laws and supply customers the best we can so you are welcome to take your business elsewhere."

Jeez. What did you say to them?

Oh, ya know, just spoke my mind, as I am wont to do in these situations.

First message, the response to which I posted, was:

"You now require shipping to FFL for WA? I've ordered from you before, never a problem.No new unconstitutional edicts have been passed here that would affect this. So why?Getting ahead of the game in order to comply with things that haven't even been proposed yet?FUCK you guys, I hope you go out of business."

After their response, I replied:

"Your best to follow laws?  You stupid idiots, there aren't even ANY laws passed regarding this, at all.  That's why I was able to go right over and order from another company, LEGALLY, with no issue at all.

Again, FUCK you guys, I hope you go bankrupt.  Do NOT respond to this email, it will be deleted.  Nothing you can say justifies this level of stupidity."

For me, this is pretty civil and restrained.

Holy fuck. You are definitely the leader of bringing people to the table to have a discussion and sway minds. Impeccable.

How exactly are you going to sway the minds of people who are making up imaginary laws in order to avoid doing business with you? Theyre not going to change their minds if they're fabricating excuses.

Do you think they don’t want money? Cussing out someone that works for probably minimal wage is not going to convince their legal team who has evaluated the risk.

It's obvious that you haven't worked with people who are low level that make up arbitrary shit. Hell, people at every level make shit up. Makes them feel important, accomplished.

Was the person who was responding to those emails responsible for following a non existing law? Who knows.

Did they deserved to get cussed out? Probably not.

But on the long shot chance that he was talking to the person who was responsible for following laws that do not exist... I'm just gonna laugh.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If the well-known FUUD's aren't motivated by this, to try to do something about Olympia......

I see the point of both sides......... Really I do...............

But......

I gotta take the side of Vini's here. Silence or not fighting is never the answer here. Where does it end?

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2