Shops, Gear, Ranges.. Let others know how your experience was.
Post a reply

Streamlight warranty customer service.

Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:38 pm

About a month ago, I had just gotten into bed when I heard a bump in the night on my back porch. I assumed it was my local raccoons blundering about (I was right) but grabbed my bedside gun and went to check it out. When I activated my Streamlight TLR-4, it fell off my gun and landed on the dining room floor. Well, shit. After telling the young raccoon to go find someplace else to play, I turned on the lights and discovered that the left side of the rail clamp had cracked along the entire length and the light was a goner.

I bought it 10 years ago, always activate it by pressing down with my right index finger, and have trained with it a lot, so I figured that I got my money's worth. Several days later I sat down and started looking for a replacement on the Streamlight site. Just for S&G I looked at the warranty tab. "Limited Lifetime Warranty. Visit streamlight.com for full warranty information". Hmmm. I was able to find my receipt on my Amazon account, printed off the warranty application form from Streamlight, and mailed it off. Less that a week later, I got confirmation of the warranty coverage and a new unit on my front porch two days after that! On top of that, my old one had an incandescent bulb and the replacement is LED. A really excellent experience.

Streamlight gets :thumbsup2: from me.

Re: Streamlight warranty customer service.

Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:57 pm

Dang. That’s pretty sweet. thumbsup

Re: Streamlight warranty customer service.

Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:17 pm

That is nice!

Especially these days…
Post a reply