Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 40% off fde cerakote at olympic cerakote 
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Gasitman wrote:
Logizyme wrote:
I emailed back in forth a couple times about the FDE stuff I needed done, paid for it on the 22nd and fedex dropped it off there on the 24th. I emailed on the 25th trying to get an idea of ETA and got no response. Emailed again the next week and still no response. Called this morning and left a message asking for a call back and never got a call back.

Kinda concerned that I can't get a hold of these guys.

I would be concerned also. Why do people do business like this?

We are a small company which is currently growing. A little too quickly perhaps. 3.5 Employees and our big sales definitely took some time because of that. We've upgraded everything which can help our work flow to speed up the return of items and our next step is obviously to enhance our methods of contact.

We try very hard to have the best turn around possible, however turn times will vary during large sales. That said, our prices are better than just about anyone around and we frequently run specials to help out at other times.

We like to tell our customers that we don't match any prices, because we'll just beat them. Plus we also take guns in trade for work. We're truly here for you guys because we love what we do.

P: (360) 972-2955

Certified Cerakote Applicator
Custom Firearm builds
Firearm Sales/Special Orders
Ammo/parts Sales

Last edited by Mike_P on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:04 pm

moktor wrote:
There's a thread in the industry forum over on ar15, looks like there are a few folks waiting for orders still...one guy sent in his AK on 1/30 and as of last week he was still waiting.

That customer is 1 of 3 or 4 we have that have unfortunately been at the back end of our original 30% off discount. However their work is also finishing up and being prepped for shipping.

We are always open to opinions on improvement, but really prefer to be contacted via phone or e-mail to discuss orders. We have also offered large long time discounts to any of the clients we do work for who have waiting longer than we feel appropriate. Our customer service is our #1 priority. We take care of our customers.

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I like your attitude. I'll come find you when you have a Magpul OD green sale. Kudos!

Divided we fall.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:15 pm

OhShoot! wrote:
I like your attitude. I'll come find you when you have a Magpul OD green sale. Kudos!

Appreciate that! OD is a good idea. Perhaps that'll be next as it's extremely popular right now.

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike_P wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

Appreciate that! OD is a good idea. Perhaps that'll be next as it's extremely popular right now.

I think that pink with purple shadow should be next! I'm sure MassiveDesign would appreciate that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Do you have a FFL?

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was able to get a hold of Olympic via phone and email yesterday and got an ETA on my order.

To Mike and the guys at Olympic, it was never about how long it was going to take or what the turn around time was, it was about communication. When I emailed for a quote on the work I needed you guys responded promptly and professionally. I paid for my order and sent my $1000+ worth of firearms parts to you. I emailed saying specifically that I was not in a rush, I just wanted to get a timeline and I get no response. A week goes by and still nothing. Another email and no response. My point is that had you responded(or lack thereof) like you did after you got my money and my parts BEFORE I paid, I surely would not have done business, and had you responded in a timely matter after I would be a happy customer.

You could have emailed me and said "Hey we do FDE in batches, just got done doing one last week, so it may be a couple weeks until we do another batch so your stuff is just going to sit for a few weeks but should be done this month." That would have been great, but instead you left me wondering if I was ever going to see my gun stuff again. That's my concern.

Also I'm not a member of AR15.com, and if your phones are down maybe change your answering machine, put a banner up on your website, or reply to your emails.

Olympic has offered me a discount on future orders and I appreciate the attempt to atone

Now that I have been able to communicate with Olympic I am expecting my parts back next week, and I am looking forward to quality work, and hope that's what I will get.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:56 am

mash man wrote:
Do you have a FFL?

Yes, Sir. 07 FFL and we keep our 02 SOT up to date.

Custom Firearm builds
Ammo/parts Sales

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2