Switch to full style
Find a sweet deal? Want to help others locate an unusual item? Post it here!

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!
Post a reply

Federal 9mm HST in two flavors

Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:55 am

I wanted to post this up because its the best deal I've been able to find. BUT it comes with caveats. First being that I just place my order a few minutes ago so I'll see how it goes. I personally feel the insurance against loss is probably a good idea. What gave me the warm and fuzzies to try this supplier was this thread and their experiences... https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Is-Top-Gun-Ammo-in-West-Palm-Beach-FL-legit-/5-2692035/

Federal - Law Enforcement - 9mm Luger - 124 Grain +P - HST Jacketed Hollow Point - P9HST3 ( 1000 Rounds) Free Shipping* $519.99
https://www.topgunammo.com/Federal--Law-Enforcement--9mm-Luger--124-Grain-P--HST-Jacketed-Hollow-Point--P9HST3-1000-Rounds-Free-Shipping-_p_649.html

Federal - Law Enforcement - 9mm Luger - 147 Grain - HST Jacketed Hollow Point - P9HST2 (1000 Rounds) Free Shipping* $519.99
https://www.topgunammo.com/Federal--Law-Enforcement--9mm-Luger--147-Grain--HST-Jacketed-Hollow-Point--P9HST2-1000-Rounds-Free-Shipping-_p_643.html

I will update this thread when I receive my order.

Re: Federal 9mm HST in two flavors

Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:36 pm

What was your price point as the links are dead now.
Did you get your order yet?

Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Col_Temp wrote:What was your price point as the links are dead now.
Did you get your order yet?

I bought the 124gr +p for $0.54 per round with shipping. I have not received it yet as it's stuck in a snow storm and has been delayed along with another package I have coming from the east coast.

Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:39 pm

FWIW, I ordered and received mine in seven calendar days.
That said, it was questionably packed, within in a flimsy (IMO) 200# Uline box, but arrived intact.

Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:14 pm

Mine showed up today after ups got its act together. The ammo case showed up in a tight fitting box with rather firm packing that I'm totally ok with. Pics are below.

They even took the time to respond to my order comments on the printed pack slip. At this point I'd say they definitely good to go!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:26 am

Thanks for posting this Schoolboy!

This is still a good dealer. Ordered last week, showed up today. Same packaging as above. Easy deal.

Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:27 am

steble01 wrote:Thanks for posting this Schoolboy!

This is still a good dealer. Ordered last week, showed up today. Same packaging as above. Easy deal.

Good to hear! I've actually been thinking about ordering up 2 cases of the 147's for suppressor work.
Post a reply