Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Freeze Dry Wholesalers 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mmalleck wrote:
https://freezedrywholesalers.com/

20% off code: canadianprepper

I just placed an order for a few things. Was 15% off, just FYI. Look forward to some specials down the road to be able to save some as these folks are on the spendy side, but really like what they're doing, from what I have been seeing.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
mmalleck wrote:
https://freezedrywholesalers.com/

20% off code: canadianprepper

I just placed an order for a few things. Was 15% off, just FYI. Look forward to some specials down the road to be able to save some as these folks are on the spendy side, but really like what they're doing, from what I have been seeing.

Sorry about that. It says 20% off below the Canadian Prepper video where I found it and he says 20% in the video. I thought that deal was too good to be true. I corrected my first post.

Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
Col_Temp wrote:
I have regularly bought stuff from them. They have thinga that no one else does.

CMica clearly has no clue what he is talking about as this is Freeze dried. Yes the lobster is 1.5 pounds of FREEZE DRIED lobster. That works out to closer to 4 pounds when rehydrated! And at $20 a pound is it cheap, nope, but for long-term storage and something special when the crap hits the fan Freeze dry provides lots of good options.

BTW Freeze Dry is a good source for spices that are packed for long-term storage. I don't bother with the vegetables as they are indeed over priced but the speciality stuff is where you can get some decent deals. Also, get ont he news letter as we many times get even better deals and announcements of stuff that tends to sell out quick.

Paris, from the website:
"This bag contains 5.25 ounces of freeze dried fully cooked Maine lobster claw and tail meat, which is the equivalent of 26-1/4 ounces (just over a pound and a half) of lobster meat out of the shell if purchased at your local fresh seafood market / seafood restaurant for take-out once rehydrated and ready for use. Each ounce of this fulled cooked Maine lobster will weigh approximately 5 ounces of freshly prepared Maine lobster tail and claw meat when rehydrated. This pack is probably the equivalent of between 4 to 5 live large Maine lobsters."
Thanks for the update.
As an aside, this also for shelled meat. Most lobster is sold with the shell.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2