Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 25 off 25.00 purchase ganderoutdoors 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Mine was back ordered but the ammo shipped a couple days later.
Credit card charged for the whole $8, even thought one item is still on backorder.

The two boxes of identical pistol ammo shipped from the same warehouse via Fed Ex in two separate boxes.
You want to believe a large company knows how to run a profitable business................

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I got emails that it is all one back order for all three orders. I k we this when I placed it. My card has been charged and it will ship when available

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got my shipping confirmation this morning. No membership check. Seems like it worked.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

+1 for Gander Outdoors.

Excellent, and I mean excellent, customer service for what is clearly a small operation. I will shop there again.

I had ordered .40 SW 185gr Hornady SD ammo. They shipped me .45acp 185gr. ammo. I had never heard of either in that grain weight. Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with either, but preferred the .40sw.

After a few minutes with them notifying them of the error, I have the correct ammo on the way and was told they cannot accept the returned ammo so to keep it.

Hassle free. :thumbsup2: Now that's customer service!

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I placed three orders and was charged all three. Today I got one shipment of freedom mention 9mm bound nose ammo when I ordered freedom munitions xtream HP. I called and got a lady saying one of my others was canceled and the other was shipped gave me the tracking number and it was the one that was delivered today. I called back got a very nice lady who said all three had shipped but all had the same tracking number. She has forwarded it to another tram who should call me today about the missing orders and the wrong ammo

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:02 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

leadcounsel wrote:

After a few minutes with them notifying them of the error, I have the correct ammo on the way and was told they cannot accept the returned ammo so to keep it.

They'll probably go bankrupt if they run any more sales like that. $25 off $25 is insane, especially when you have thousands of people using it.
Does it bring in loyal customers? Probably not many. If someone else has the same ammo for $2 cheaper most people will go that route.

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:

They'll probably go bankrupt if they run any more sales like that. $25 off $25 is insane, especially when you have thousands of people using it.
Does it bring in loyal customers? Probably not many. If someone else has the same ammo for $2 cheaper most people will go that route.

It's a loss leader. Cheap advertising. A single commercial on TV probably costs more and impacts fewer people. A great coupon is circulated to every gun board by users, and folks buy stuff. It moves product. And folks may buy more than just the basic order.

Lots of companies use loss leaders (Big Macs, 2x4 lumber, etc.) b/c it gets folks in the door, and hopefully buy more and repeat business.

Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2