Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:24 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Patriot Prayer Seattle 8/18/18 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

oh the horror! icon_eek

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2018/08/06/30302621/patriot-prayer-and-the-proud-boys-are-rallying-in-seattle-on-august-18

Quote:
Fresh off a disorderly rally in Portland, Joey Gibson and his far-right political group Patriot Prayer are on their way to Seattle. The group has a permit to bring their free speech and guns to City Hall Plaza next Saturday, August 18, with a rally they are calling "Liberty or Death - Rally Against Left Wing Violence."

Quote:
Matt Marshall, the organizer of the upcoming rally in Seattle and a member of the Washington chapter of the 3 Percenters, a far-right armed conservative group, said he expects a few hundred members of his group will attend the rally. He said some of the attendees will likely be armed.

“Since it is a gun initiative I’m sure some people will be exercising their second amendment rights,” Marshall said.

Politico identified the 3 Percenters as a part of a movement of armed militias that are friendly and supportive of white supremacists, something Marshall said was incorrect.

Quote:
Instead of amplifying the message of single-payer health care, preserving the environment, or bringing affordable housing to our communities, the progressive counter-protests in Portland last weekend ensured that Gibson continues to get his face in the news.

We’ll see if Seattle does any better.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like you r typical report (or I should say lack of it) by the stranger.
Interesting how they really don't like those who are conservative protesting. Might have gone but I've got a bunch of students to teach tomorrow.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Aaaand, great timing: https://komonews.com/news/local/27th-an ... ig-weekend

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Antifa and the leftists should stay home on this one, I have a feeling this will not end well for someone

The tensions and stakes keep getting raised, it is only a matter of time before the blood of the commies is spilled

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Its just the fringes of the left and the right battling to be the worst.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As much as I would enjoy smashing the skull of a communist with an aluminum baseball bat, I will avoid Seattle as I have been enjoying several years now.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
Antifa and the leftists should stay home on this one, I have a feeling this will not end well for someone

The tensions and stakes keep getting raised, it is only a matter of time before the blood of the commies is spilled

Do you mean like it was spilled in Charlottesville? Do more lives have to be taken?

Divided we fall.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:

Do you mean like it was spilled in Charlottesville? Do more lives have to be taken?

you should ask the Antifa folks that question

Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:

Shouldn't anti-antifa just be Fa?

Or do we not want to get confused with Vietnamese noodle soup?

Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:

I guess I don't understand your logic whatsoever on this one.

Divided we fall.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:

I think it's the antifa "punch a Nazi" "bash a fash" motto, where everyone they don't agree with is a fash/Nazi.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

os2firefox wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
TINCANBANDIT wrote:

I think it's the antifa "punch a Nazi" "bash a fash" motto, where everyone they don't agree with is a fash/Nazi.

James Alex Fields killed 32-year-old Heather Heyer in Charlottesville with his car, also wounding 19 others. Heather punched no one. This is the blood spilled that I am referring to. Neither side is in the right.

Divided we fall.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK I posted that the commies should stay home and you bring up a girl that was run over by a psycho??

Like you expect me to say that her death was justified.....this is what we call SHIT STIRRING

Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
OK I posted that the commies should stay home and you bring up a girl that was run over by a psycho??

Like you expect me to say that her death was justified.....this is what we call SHIT STIRRING

I'm sorry, OhShoot! referenced Heather Meyer's death in Charlottesville and instead of, say, disclaiming the Neo-Nazi wannabes, you said "you should ask the Antifa people that question". So yes, either get behind your words or retract them, don't cower behind name-calling.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next