Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:00 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Illegal alien calls 911, gets arrested instead by Tukwila PD 

TechnoWeenie wrote:
STED9R wrote:
Enough all ready, you lack boundaries, and awareness that you are an absolute nobody like the rest of us.

Boundaries are what you want them to be... I refuse to let people walk all the fuck over me. been there, done that, learned my lesson.

and, now for the umpteenth motherfucking time.... I have no more 'authority' than anyone else does... Every last one of you has the 'authority' to tell someone to fuck off, or maintain your lane when some asshole tries to force you over... You choose what you wanna do, but don't fucking sit there and try to claim some 'authority' bullshit because I'm assertive.

Quote:
Stop trying to have control over people with a sense of authority, it's going to get you beat 5 ways of a dark Sunday when your next victim isn't a weakling.

Victim? How dare you try to claim that I'm putting ANYONE in position to make them a victim. Bitch runs a stop sign and almost hits my truck because her phone is glued to her head and she's a 'victim' because I cussed her out 3x this way to Sunday. Dude stole my laptop but he's a 'victim' because his window got broken when I went to go get it? Dude that tossed a lit cigarette butt out the window, is a VICTIM because I gave it back to him? Dude pulls into a stop n rob like he's gonna rob the place, peels out, and he's the VICTIM because I'm there watching him...? Chick is parked the wrong way and I asked her if she's coming or going, and asked if she could move back so I could park properly, and she said no, so I pulled into another parking spot, and she's a VICTIM?

What next, gonna claim the guy that rear ends me is the 'victim' because I demand his insurance information, name, and address?

'victim'... pssh

Quote:
If you want to keep playing wanna be cop, at least stop posting on here about it

Is that what being assertive is? Is that what standing up for yourself is? Being an information junky? 'playing cop'? I'm not out shooting anyone because my finger 'slipped' into the trigger, or kicking down doors and killing dogs because I can't read a street address, so I guess I have a LOT to work on...

Quote:
While entertaining, prosecutor will have a hay day printing out all the shit you proclaim to have done to others defending it as being a righteous American doing the right thing.

'Murica.. It is what you make of it.....Don't tell me what my American Dream is and I won't tell you what yours is... and surely don't try to tell me what I think it is, when you have no clue....

and ALL this.... over a fucking website..... that's completely legal, that I choose to use....and retrieving my stolen laptop (almost 20 years ago now).... God damn it... I swear.. It's almost like you're trying to find something to be upset about...

Here's a free one.. Have fun with it...

https://www.vehiclehistory.com/license-plate-search.php

From there, with the VIN, you can go to NICB and see if the vehicle was reported stolen....although it takes a bit to be updated. It also shows vehicles that were declared total loss due to flood/fire/collision, etc so it comes in handy for other reasons...

https://www.nicb.org/how-we-help/vincheck

Yup, totally secret squirrel OMGZ acting like a cop making everyone a victim, every last suspicious car I run plates on... ALL VICTIMS.. Victims just PILING UP.. like OMGZZ THE VICTIMS!!!

Wake the fuck up dude. When EVERYONE says dude you are going to get shot or you need to chill out, I'm going to guess that the world says you are in the wrong. You are either a Dudley do right, a control freak that enjoys the "power" you think you have, have this ego persona that makes you feel bad ass, or you are a beta trying to be an alpha.

You always think we are picking on you and you think you are always in the right, when in reality we are trying to help you and you are always in the wrong. Honestly it really makes you come off as crazy and someone that needs some help.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
jdhbulseye wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Every last one of you has the 'authority' to tell someone to fuck off

Believe me its tempting.

Have a wonderful day.

I'm a big boy, you can PM me if you need to.

:ROFLMAO:

We (the community in general, and anybody, really) aren't always going to agree on everything, but I gotta draw the line at calling my character into question.

This isn't directed at you, just a general statement, FYI...

Yeah, I handle things differently than a lot of people do... but essentially calling me a bad person by claiming the people I interact with are 'victims', is uncalled for, and frankly, infuriating. I got some 'weird' hobbies, like radios, communications,etc.. Wanna call me a little weird because I got an antenna farm on my roof and enough flood/spot lights to light up a football field, that's fine.. Ask me why I 'feel the need' to have radios that I can talk to Japan with, or why I have a Toughbook mounted in my truck, that's fine... But don't say I'm making victims of people by not letting them cut me off, or calling someone a 'fucking idiot' for running a stop sign and almost hitting me..

I'm done with this conversation, if ANYONE wants to continue it, PM me... so we can let this topic remain on topic.

Anything I have to say to you can be said in front of everyone.

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is that a mike drop ?

Thank God if it is.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:18 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

There are more actions than just TWs that seem to be tilting at windmills.
TW has heard advice regarding his personality and mode of confrontation(s) for years.
Can anyone point out when that advice was accepted and changes made? I can't.
You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear.

This thread is about whether or not the call to 911 should exempt or partially exempt someone's other illegal activities.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
TW has heard advice regarding his personality and mode of confrontation(s) for years.

This thread is about whether or not the call to 911 should exempt or partially exempt someone's other illegal activities.

Personally for me it goes past that.

Say TW does get into an armed altercation (god forbid) and someone is killed. You know what is going to get the most negative type attention?

Waguns.org

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

L_O_G wrote:
PMB wrote:

Say TW does get into an armed altercation (god forbid) and someone is killed. You know what is going to get the most negative type attention?

Waguns.org

Understand.
Solution?

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
PMB wrote:

Waguns.org

Understand.
Solution?

I'll pm.
LOG said it best, WAGUNS in the negative spotlight.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
PMB wrote:

Waguns.org

:rofl9:

I love how you guys are just completely making shit up as you go, like somehow I'm gonna randomly get into a shootout with someone...

I had a guy threaten to shoot me, while reaching for his glove box, and I managed not to shoot him...Even TPD said I would have been justified in shooting him and asked me WHY I didn't shoot him. It's almost like I can assess a threat and decide if I need to draw/fire or if that line hasn't been crossed yet. But somehow I'm such a rogue threat, just itching to shoot someone... :ROFLMAO: .. Fucking ridiculousness..

Edit: goes back to the whole 'attacking my character' thing, that gets me pissy. Don't make shit up and create bullshit scenarios and tell me how I'd act and what I'd do, because that's what you're doing. You're insinuating that A) I'd be involved in a shooting, and B) I'd be at fault/in the wrong. That's a really fucked up personal judgement to make.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My thoughts on a fix would probably not be accepted very well.

Im just offering my point of view.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
PMB wrote:

Waguns.org

LOL.

I had a guy threaten to shoot me, while reaching for his glove box, and I managed not to shoot him...Even TPD said I would have been justified in shooting him and asked me WHY I didn't shoot him. It's almost like I can assess a threat and decide if I need to draw/fire or if that line hasn't been crossed yet.

I love how you guys are just completely making shit up as you go, like somehow I'm gonna randomly get into a shootout with someone...

Fucking ridiculous.

Lets see...

Im older than you and have not had 1/10 of the shit happen to me in my life with the general public that has happened to you in the past 5 years.

Have you ever doe any self reflection and wonder if you truly bring these scenarios upon yourself?

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:54 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Some good points by those in favor of "no exceptions" (Alpine's house analogy was particularly good.)
Some good points by those in favor of limited enforcement (root's point about discouraging calls that really need to be made, or assistance given.)

I tend towards the black and white, so favor the strict enforcement. It seems unreasonable to ignore a law being broken to show gratitude for someone doing the right thing somewhere else.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:

Some good points by those in favor of "no exceptions" (Alpine's house analogy was particularly good.)
Some good points by those in favor of limited enforcement (root's point about discouraging calls that really need to be made, or assistance given.)

I tend towards the black and white, so favor the strict enforcement. It seems unreasonable to ignore a law being broken to show gratitude for someone doing the right thing somewhere else.

I'll reiterate what I said earlier.

I'm in the stricter camp.

Because... I believe the odds that I/you/we will be affected by a crime committed by an illegal, (even as small an effect, as higher prices because of theft.), is by magnitudes greater than the possibility that our life will be saved by a call to 911 by an illegal.

I'm thinking that just by dent of the fact that they are an illegal, it is very unlikely that an illegal will call 911 unless either they themselves, or someone near and dear to them, is in danger. (Or, as in this case, his property. Plus the fact the intruder might actually end up breaking in while someone was there.) If this same guy saw you being robbed or beaten, it's a safe bet that he would most likely mind his own business and get away from the area.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:15 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Selador wrote:
I'll reiterate what I said earlier.

I'm in the stricter camp.

Because... I believe the odds that I/you/we will be affected by a crime committed by an illegal, (even as small an effect, as higher prices because of theft.), is by magnitudes greater than the possibility that our life will be saved by a call to 911 by an illegal.

I'm thinking that just by dent of the fact that they are an illegal, it is very unlikely that an illegal will call 911 unless either they themselves, or someone near and dear to them, is in danger. (Or, as in this case, his property. Plus the fact the intruder might actually end up breaking in while someone was there.) If this same guy saw you being robbed or beaten, it's a safe bet that he would most likely mind his own business and get away from the area.

I see what you are saying... This is more of a logic or math approach to the reasoning.
It makes sense.
I tend towards a right or wrong approach.
After I get past the right/wrong (if there is such an angle, which is not guaranteed) I look to the enforcement angle.
Who decides which good deeds cancel (or delay enforcement of) which illegal acts?
Is it ripe for corruption? What a nightmare to have some bureaucrat making up that list.

Either way, on this topic we arrived at the same position- strict enforcement.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:

This statement is false based on the modern analysis of the intersections between the abuse of minorites by the toxic patriarchy and the value of interspecial relationships and marriage.

Have you checked what the sow identifies as before taking it's ear?
Why are you mutilating the sow? It has a family!...
Who needs a silk purse and does owning one show your power to oppress sows of color?

Without knowing the answer to these questions, we can't just make a blanket generalization about all sows that a silk purse cannot be made from their ear... What are you, racist?!

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:36 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

os2firefox wrote:
PMB wrote:

This statement is false

I am accustomed to being told that I am wrong. :bigsmile:

os2firefox wrote:
based on the modern analysis of the intersections between the abuse of minorites by the toxic patriarchy and the value of interspecial relationships and marriage.

Have you checked what the sow identifies as before taking it's ear?
Why are you mutilating the sow? It has a family!...
Who needs a silk purse and does owning one show your power to oppress sows of color?

Without knowing the answer to these questions, we can't just make a blanket generalization about all sows that a silk purse cannot be made from their ear... What are you, racist?!

Valuable points, thank you.
I retract my obviously biased use of the old axiom, and vehemently repudiate all other such usages though history.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next