Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Time to militia yet? (FBI bias/Corruption, missing docs) 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Just so it's clear..........the fascists are the conservatives, right? Because the people in power under Obama seemed all about freedom and rights. Pretty sure I didn't screw any of that up, but ask if you have any questions.

OH and paging GG

If you insist.

Do I have any questions?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Just so it's clear..........the fascists are the conservatives, right? Because the people in power under Obama seemed all about freedom and rights. Pretty sure I didn't screw any of that up, but ask if you have any questions.

OH and paging GG

If you insist.

Do I have any questions?

I'm not high, but I still laughed at that.

What's wrong with me?

No one answer that.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Selador wrote:
Pablo wrote:

OH and paging GG

If you insist.

Do I have any questions?

I'm not high, but I still laughed at that.

What's wrong with me?

No one answer that.

Whew. Thank God. I thought we were going to be here all night. :ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
Pablo wrote:

OH and paging GG

If you insist.

Do I have any questions?

Phew. Thought this thread was asking for penis size.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:11 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
dreadi wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:
So what would your idea of militia be? Armed citizens hunting down and taking out law enforcement, military personnel, and political officials? Law enforcement and military would be sent to fight on behalf of the government. Would you folks be ok with shooting fellow service members? Who would you put in place to rule once government was over thrown? In order to do something like this a person or persons to rally around would be key. Plus a sense of organization and goals. Not a bunch of small groups acting independently. Even amongst people who would be down to do a government over throw would have extremes in both directions. You would need people who can control those folks to play by a set of rules. I think the mentality of citizens would have to change, and I don't think our government has been oppressive enough to break enough citizens to the point of rising up against.

Maybe your idea of militia is different than mine, but, in my mind, if one is put together of common citizens that means SHTF and things will get ugly. I get to have a group of citizens at the ready, but if it is go time nobody seems to really be ready aside from an individual sense.

I agree. Despite what some people attempt to personify, they ain't about that life.
ban cheeseburgers nation wide and watch what happens

I'm inclined to agree after the past five years of periodically seeing what grown men will do when they are told they're not allowed to eat the food they want to eat.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:18 pm
Profile WWW

dreadi wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:
dreadi wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:
So what would your idea of militia be? Armed citizens hunting down and taking out law enforcement, military personnel, and political officials? Law enforcement and military would be sent to fight on behalf of the government. Would you folks be ok with shooting fellow service members? Who would you put in place to rule once government was over thrown? In order to do something like this a person or persons to rally around would be key. Plus a sense of organization and goals. Not a bunch of small groups acting independently. Even amongst people who would be down to do a government over throw would have extremes in both directions. You would need people who can control those folks to play by a set of rules. I think the mentality of citizens would have to change, and I don't think our government has been oppressive enough to break enough citizens to the point of rising up against.

Maybe your idea of militia is different than mine, but, in my mind, if one is put together of common citizens that means SHTF and things will get ugly. I get to have a group of citizens at the ready, but if it is go time nobody seems to really be ready aside from an individual sense.

I agree. Despite what some people attempt to personify, they ain't about that life.
ban cheeseburgers nation wide and watch what happens

I'm inclined to agree after the past five years of periodically seeing what grown men will do when they are told they're not allowed to eat the food they want to eat.

If ice cream is banned, I'm turning into my spirit animal, a Silverback gorilla that shoots so much steroids that I make rich piana look like he lifted 5 lb dumbbells

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Militia should exist and be active at all times performing the duties as described in the constitution.

Imagine how different things would be if the primary mode of law enforcement was county sheriff assisted by local militia. No city PD, etc.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MRC added some documents (Thank You), but they belong here...

https://ufile.io/q8ekg

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Not sure if we have gone over this but this is major.

Basically shows what I linked to early, but in official documents..

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Back to real happenings:

Yes, it's taking awhile, but it's happening:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... buses.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... -says.html

https://pjmedia.com/trending/page-strzo ... -election/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01 ... ump-video/

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:19 pm

I knew Lynch was a dirty c u n t. I was called a racist and a sexist by a member here for recommending calling our representatives to voice opposition to her nomination as AG.

Still losing sleep over that.

Not

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like Sessions isn't taking the excuse and says he is committed to find the 5 months of missing FBI texts.

I would expect him to succeed. the cell carrier should have them.

Look at the timing and what it lines up with. The day after Muller was appointed, the messages suddenly started working again. And at no time did any other FBI cell phones have the same mysterious problem with keeping texts.

Yeah, this thing stinks, it is the Deep State of the Bureaucracy in action. Can't let this stand.

I am waiting for the Top Secret memo to be released to the public that the House representatives have seen. BTW the Repubs have had 140 members go to the secret room to read the 4 page summary written by Rep Devin Nunes, the Chairman. As of yesterday, only ONE DEMOCRAT was curious enough to read about the corruption.

140 to 1. Says a lot about who cares about corruption and who doesn't.

Stay tuned. Lots and lots of flat out corruption that is looking to break open.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Loved ABC radio 1000 coverage this am. 2 seconds and something about 1 missing text. Liars. Then onto Trump is a nut.

Funny. Maybe Trump Towers were bugged.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bigzdawg wrote:

Not to rain on your parade but we know there is corruption. We know who is doing it. blah, blah, blah...
i.e. How much shit is posted daily on the Hiltabeast?

We read about this and that almost hourly and yet NOTHING happens.

Sorry, I'm just tired of non actions.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
bigzdawg wrote:

Not to rain on your parade but we know there is corruption. We know who is doing it. blah, blah, blah...
i.e. How much shit is posted daily on the Hiltabeast?

We read about this and that almost hourly and yet NOTHING happens.

Sorry, I'm just tired of non actions.

Agreed, but you have always been a part of the initial wave of those who knew what was happening because you paid attention. To many watching the drive-by media, much of this is brand new, and previously censored.

Much of this was first identified on conservative news sources up to a year ago. That is why it seems old news to you.

Since then, we have witnessed the press (except FOX, about 10 conservative websites, and some talk radio) try the best they can to smear and defame any report that supports the corruption. And the corruption is so widespread, it was tough to report just one small sliver without providing the entire picture.

Deven Nunes, Chair of the House Intel Committee, knew of this nearly a year ago and was mercilessly smeared. Since then, he has been collecting evidence and honing down on details.

What we are seeing now are the actual details falling into place, one by one. A picture is forming. I am more confident now that charges will be filed than at any previous time. Too many indisputable facts.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... the-media/

Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next