Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:17 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Time to militia yet? (FBI bias/Corruption, missing docs) 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FBI admits 'failing to preserve' messages from anit-Trump FBI agent..

Quote:
The FBI mysteriously “failed to preserve” five months of text messages between a senior FBI agent who worked on special counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation and his mistress, an FBI lawyer.

Basically, they 'oops, accidentally deleted, my bad!' or 'oops, forgot to save them, my bad!'... a metric shit ton of messages .

This whole fucking shitshow makes Watergate look like jaywalking.....

I'm really getting sick of all this corruption bullshit. I don't care if it's D or R or I or penis, it needs to get fucking fixed...

PENIS

EDIT: Updated title for clarity.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Don't forget about the NSA 'deleting' all of the Bush era records that were under subpeona, the Deep State runs deep in every agency we have.

The same Government that considers the Founding Fathers 'Terrorists, is the same Government the Founding Fathers warned us against…

MEMBER; NRA, SAF, GOA, Lewis County Oath Keepers,

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:06 pm

How many burpees can you do?

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:

Depends on how much beer soda I drink.... I could probably burpee for like, 3 seconds or so...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

Depends on how much beer soda I drink.... I could probably burpee for like, 3 seconds or so...

I did a Burpee, it made me Fart.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:52 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

Your gonna need some water.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just so it's clear..........the fascists are the conservatives, right? Because the people in power under Obama seemed all about freedom and rights. Pretty sure I didn't screw any of that up, but ask if you have any questions.

OH and paging GG

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So what would your idea of militia be? Armed citizens hunting down and taking out law enforcement, military personnel, and political officials? Law enforcement and military would be sent to fight on behalf of the government. Would you folks be ok with shooting fellow service members? Who would you put in place to rule once government was over thrown? In order to do something like this a person or persons to rally around would be key. Plus a sense of organization and goals. Not a bunch of small groups acting independently. Even amongst people who would be down to do a government over throw would have extremes in both directions. You would need people who can control those folks to play by a set of rules. I think the mentality of citizens would have to change, and I don't think our government has been oppressive enough to break enough citizens to the point of rising up against.

Maybe your idea of militia is different than mine, but, in my mind, if one is put together of common citizens that means SHTF and things will get ugly. I get to have a group of citizens at the ready, but if it is go time nobody seems to really be ready aside from an individual sense.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So are you guys following this FISA memo thing? That sounds much worse.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01 ... ign-video/

I think the militia thing is a figure of speech, but we better get the people in power who can kick the bad actors to the curb.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Militia in this state? That would be an uprising at Starbucks :facepalm2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:41 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Wetpaperbag wrote:
So what would your idea of militia be? Armed citizens hunting down and taking out law enforcement, military personnel, and political officials? Law enforcement and military would be sent to fight on behalf of the government. Would you folks be ok with shooting fellow service members? Who would you put in place to rule once government was over thrown? In order to do something like this a person or persons to rally around would be key. Plus a sense of organization and goals. Not a bunch of small groups acting independently. Even amongst people who would be down to do a government over throw would have extremes in both directions. You would need people who can control those folks to play by a set of rules. I think the mentality of citizens would have to change, and I don't think our government has been oppressive enough to break enough citizens to the point of rising up against.

Maybe your idea of militia is different than mine, but, in my mind, if one is put together of common citizens that means SHTF and things will get ugly. I get to have a group of citizens at the ready, but if it is go time nobody seems to really be ready aside from an individual sense.

I agree. Despite what some people attempt to personify, they ain't about that life.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
...paging GG....

You need something?

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:50 pm

dreadi wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

I agree. Despite what some people attempt to personify, they ain't about that life.
ban cheeseburgers nation wide and watch what happens

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
Pablo wrote:
...paging GG....

You need something?

Don't need anything - but a little outrage about what the Obama administration did to the FBI might be helpful. Equal time and all that.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:

Whoa... whoa... hey there Corporal Buzzkill.. you can stand down... Maybe you're not familiar with 'tongue in cheek'... It was an exaggerated statement to show how exasperated I am with the current state of affairs in gov't.. no one is actually suggesting shooting up the place.. jeez..

Did you NOT get the hint that this was a PENIS thread?

.. Le sigh .........

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next