Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:35 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Man armed with "SWORD UMBRELLA" @ Evergreen Hospital 

DGM33 wrote:
sigman226 wrote:
DGM33 wrote:
We must BAN SWORD UMBRELLAS now because they make me scared! It's for the children!!
And ban corvette's. Because this guys mom is dating a guy,s whos ex wife brother in law got a parking ticket at the library in one. :ROFLMAO:

Damn straight. Nobody NEEDS a car that has more than 4 cylinders or goes more than 60 miles an hour. Their only purpose is clearly to scare, hurt and intimidate other people.
Adam Kline wanted to pass a bill that at the end of the year you would submit you miles and cubic engine displacement and they would charge you accordingly. I told him I VOLUNTEER for a 4x4 Search And Rescue unit for the Thurston Co Sheriff's. I explained how I drive my own vehicles (2 4x4's), with my own gas, to all the searches, (I have been ding this 13 years now) and that his Prius would never pull out a police cruiser or fire truck from the ditch up in Capital Forest like we have with out big bad v8's, and that he would single handily destroy volunteer SAR in the state.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DGM33 wrote:
sigman226 wrote:
DGM33 wrote:
We must BAN SWORD UMBRELLAS now because they make me scared! It's for the children!!
And ban corvette's. Because this guys mom is dating a guy,s whos ex wife brother in law got a parking ticket at the library in one. :ROFLMAO:

Damn straight. Nobody NEEDS a car that has more than 4 cylinders or goes more than 60 miles an hour. Their only purpose is clearly to scare, hurt and intimidate other people.

See, and here I thought a Corvette's only purpose was to snag pussy. Learn somethin' new every day...

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:47 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

He shuda' "Keister Carried" his Umbrella.

Concealed carry is 'Concealed'.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2