Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:14 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 DOJ and Homeland Security might arrest Sanctuary leaders 

WaJim wrote:

AAAAAAnd California AG says today he'll prosecute any business that helps ICE.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-gov ... 34409.html

:facepalm2:

In the same breath it seems deportation helps....

Well, maybe it doesnt.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... times.html

Jesus fuck that's stupid. Cut fed funding to Cali, Trump has the balls to do it

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

quantsuff wrote:
Your confirmation bias is showing. The paper is not suddenly trustworthy because they report favorable items. The DOJ and HSD are not suddenly competent because the are "thinking " about a course of action.
If I were putting together an arrest plan, "tell the papers" is not an item on my list.

This.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
quantsuff wrote:
Your confirmation bias is showing. The paper is not suddenly trustworthy because they report favorable items. The DOJ and HSD are not suddenly competent because the are "thinking " about a course of action.
If I were putting together an arrest plan, "tell the papers" is not an item on my list.

This.

I repeat,

I think you're confusing the Washington Times with the Washington Post.

As far as 'tell the papers', that's not what they did.

The papers are reporting what The Homeland Security Secretary testified to before Congress.

As far as not trusting the DOJ, I'm with you on that.

Until I hear about a purge &/or some arrests and prosecution, the DOJ & FBI will never have the level of respect they used to.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Agreed, I think they are confusing the Post with the Times.

The Post indeed does have a trust deficit, they were caught along with the NY times having secret contacts inside the Hillary campaign and giving the campaign special access.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:

The Post indeed does have a trust deficit, they were caught along with the NY times having secret contacts inside the Hillary campaign and giving the campaign special access.

Link? And no, anything from "journalists" on the Fox News/Breitbart/Stormfront.org/Project Veritas spectrum does not count.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... y-leaders/

Going to play "No True Scotsman" with sources now eh?

I can do that too! From now on no posting anything from the NYTimes/CNN/DailyKos/Salon spectrum.

Not productive, is that?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Link? And no, anything from "journalists" on the Fox News/Breitbart/Stormfront.org/Project Veritas spectrum does not count.

nice job linking reputable people to racists. Might I remind you that it was YOUR party that fought abolition, it was YOUR party that created Jim Crow laws? Turning the tables and calling everyone who disagrees with the left a racist will not fucking stand anymore

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:08 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/16/dhs-asks-prosecutors-charge-sanctuary-city-leaders/

Going to play "No True Scotsman" with sources now eh?

I can do that too! From now on no posting anything from the NYTimes/CNN/DailyKos/Salon spectrum.

Not productive, is that?

So, nothing bad about Hillary unless it's from "whitewash central", eh? Good luck.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3