Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:58 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 "Sh*thole Countries" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bigzdawg wrote:

Next time you sleep with her, offer to have sex with her.

That is why she left your house so disappointed.

dont think so.....he came to early whats on the lower lip :wink05:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just came to share my non-popular opinion that 3rd countries are hard to live in. I abandoned mine (Venezuela) and came US and my quality of life increased like 1000x.

Though, calling them "shitholes" is not what you expect from elected officials.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jorgeu wrote:
I just came to share my non-popular opinion that 3rd countries are hard to live in. I abandoned mine (Venezuela) and came US and my quality of life increased like 1000x.

It never happened.

The Democrat that leaked it has admitted he made it up.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:09 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

NWGunner wrote:
jorgeu wrote:

It never happened.

Link to the admission, please....

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:37 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

MadPick wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
jorgeu wrote:

It never happened.

Link to the admission, please....

Some peoples children.... :facepalm2:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Quote:
Sen. Dick Durbin Just Revealed Why He Lied About Trump Saying ‘S***hole’

Selador wrote:
Pablo wrote:
http://capitolconservative.com/2018/01/15/sen-dick-durbin-just-revealed-lied-trump-saying-shole/

The man should literally be tarred and feathered and rode out of DC on a post for that.

If they do nothing to him, they are allowing him to set a precedent...

AND

WaJim wrote:
A lying ass Democrat....

Whoda thunk. :facepalm2:

So where are all the apologies from the LEFT?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^That's not an admission that he lied about Trump's remark. It's not even close to it, IMHO. I'm not saying Trump did say it, but I am saying that Durbin didn't admit that he made it up.

0:14 mark - "I stand behind every word that I said."

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

San Francisco is, apparently, a shithole.

Humanwasteland is a map of human excrement in SF. How does that Frank Zappa song go?...Watch out where those homeless go... San Francisco's a big shithole...

http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/

Looks like a giant turd from the Embarcadero all the way to Bernal Heights.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:50 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:
San Francisco is, apparently, a shithole.

Humanwasteland is a map of human excrement in SF. How does that Frank Zappa song go?...Watch out where those homeless go... San Francisco's a big shithole...

http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/

Looks like a giant turd from the Embarcadero all the way to Bernal Heights.

Well, its not the only reason it smells like shit in Frisco. :runforthehills:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:04 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Bums used to be embraced by the SF community.
Now the business owners want them out.
Customers can't get through the doorways without trying to step over bums and human waste.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Tomi Lahren (whom I've slept with) is getting backlash on twitter (not that I've ever twitted or know how to) for defending Trump.

She says that the left is sooo upset with an alleged reference to shithole countries when the left has been jumping up and down calling America a shithole, for months.

:hitit:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Tomi Lahren (whom I've slept with) is getting backlash on twitter (not that I've ever twitted or know how to) for defending Trump.

She says that the left is sooo upset with an alleged reference to shithole countries when the left has been jumping up and down calling America a shithole, for months.

:hitit:

Yeah, he put her picture on the pillow next to him and rubbed one out on it. :ROFLMAO:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So, you all are totally okay with a President who wants the immigration laws changed so as to specifically exclude or limit the number of people allowed to immigrate from certain countries? That's cool, you be you. Even if "you" are a keyboard warrior who has never travelled to any of the countries the President is so quick to dismiss.

History time! Over the last 200-odd years, immigrants from Germany, Ireland, China, and probably a half-dozen other countries have also been the target of immigration discrimination, reaching at least as far back as Thomas Jefferson. Is the Republic somehow still standing? Yup.

Oh, and about that travelling thing. I spent two years in Yaounde, Cameroon in the late 1990's, and I've been blessed to be able to travel to Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, and Haiti. Last I checked, those aren't countries that the current placeholder behind the Resolute Desk has ever visited. Add that lack of life experience to a lack of understanding of the reasons that people from these "sh*thole" countries
wish to immigrate, and you end up with a spray-tanned makeup-wearing "man" asking "Why can't we have more immigrants from places like Norway?".

The response from every single Norwegian as to that last question, "Den rævhøl?".

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
So, you all are totally okay with a President who wants the immigration laws changed so as to specifically exclude or limit the number of people allowed to immigrate from certain countries? That's cool, you be you. Even if "you" are a keyboard warrior who has never travelled to any of the countries the President is so quick to dismiss.

History time! Over the last 200-odd years, immigrants from Germany, Ireland, China, and probably a half-dozen other countries have also been the target of immigration discrimination, reaching at least as far back as Thomas Jefferson. Is the Republic somehow still standing? Yup.

Oh, and about that travelling thing. I spent two years in Yaounde, Cameroon in the late 1990's, and I've been blessed to be able to travel to Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria, and Haiti. Last I checked, those aren't countries that the current placeholder behind the Resolute Desk has ever visited. Add that lack of life experience to a lack of understanding of the reasons that people from these "sh*thole" countries
wish to immigrate, and you end up with a spray-tanned makeup-wearing "man" asking "Why can't we have more immigrants from places like Norway?".

The response from every single Norwegian as to that last question, "Den rævhøl?".

You’re back!

Politics aside, I missed you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:

[yawn]

Heaven forbid Trump extend a compliment to the Norwegians.

And I guess you missed Senator Paul's account of Trump's funding for Paul's medical missions to Haiti?

I'm certain your Africa sightseeing trip makes you eminently qualified and a shoe-in for the Democratic nomination in 2020.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next