Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:20 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Breaking News about Trump's Health 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CNN is now reporting that President Trump drinks a lot of Diet Coke.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/christine ... s-n2420994

CNN Pivots to Coverage on Trump's Diet Coke Consumption Minutes After NYC Attack by Christine Rousselle
CNN had some really pressing news to report: President Donald Trump sure does drink a whole lot of Diet Cokes, eh?

In other news, if you watched a real news network, you might have heard there was a failed Muslim terrorist suicide bombing attack in NYC today. He was part of the Obama relaxed chain immigration in 2011.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Trump gets 2 scoops! :facepalm2:

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:39 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Bill Clinton had a cigar habit that he was impeached for lying about.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is it the excessive Coca-Cola that makes Trump slur his speech, or his loose dentures? Hard to tell.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowit ... ins-remote

Divided we fall.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
Is it the excessive Coca-Cola that makes Trump slur his speech, or his loose dentures? Hard to tell.

Neither...you gotta look at it like this...go back to the days of turntables and LP vinyl, Trump is talking at 45...you're hearing and comprehension is at 33-1/3...

Just try to keep up. :mulletslayer:

-- Travis A Kisner

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

foothills wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

Neither...you gotta look at it like this...go back to the days of turntables and LP vinyl, Trump is talking at 45...you're hearing and comprehension is at 33-1/3...

Your not you're :thumbsup2:

Divided we fall.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
CNN is now reporting that President Trump drinks a lot of Diet Coke.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/christine ... s-n2420994

CNN Pivots to Coverage on Trump's Diet Coke Consumption Minutes After NYC Attack by Christine Rousselle
CNN had some really pressing news to report: President Donald Trump sure does drink a whole lot of Diet Cokes, eh?

In other news, if you watched a real news network, you might have heard there was a failed Muslim terrorist suicide bombing attack in NYC today. He was part of the Obama relaxed chain immigration in 2011.

I watch these people working for CNN and wonder what is in their heads.

Do they actually believe what they report to us? Take this Trump Diet Coke example, do they really think this is news, even infotainment?

How can one function throughout the day hating one person so much? It is like Trump is their ex-spouse that continues to harass them every day.

Do they wake up every morning wondering if this is the day they finally get Trump? How can one person live rent-free in so many heads for so many months, and no sign of letting go?

Other than making a lot of money, how any sane person could do their job every day is beyond me. They are staged puppets. They refuse to allow any pertinent discussion of actual facts. In fact, using facts is a big no-no. Approved opinions only. Only one view is allowed, and deviation is greatly frowned upon.

It must be a LOT of money.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
foothills wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

Your not you're :thumbsup2:

See....you can pay attention when you need to. :wink05:

-- Travis A Kisner

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Coca cola bottling co. should make a big deal out of this and market appropriately.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lmfao.
This shit is funny
Everyone is like how can anyone hate Donald Trump so much. But yet these same people spent the last 8 years crying and spewing the same bs about Obama.
Yes. Everyone has their beliefs and believe what they want. Just realize that everyone is full of their own bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Going to leave this here:

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:29 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Peckerinak wrote:
Lmfao.
This shit is funny
Everyone is like how can anyone hate Donald Trump so much. But yet these same people spent the last 8 years crying and spewing the same bs about Obama.
Yes. Everyone has their beliefs and believe what they want. Just realize that everyone is full of their own bs.

I agree...
It seems like each side makes a caricature of the opposing side and runs with it. Clash of cultures... demonize your enemy in the most vile terms with serious allegations, and have a side dish of insulting humor.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Peckerinak wrote:
Lmfao.
This shit is funny

I agree...
It seems like each side makes a caricature of the opposing side and runs with it. Clash of cultures... demonize your enemy in the most vile terms with serious allegations, and have a side dish of insulting humor.

I did a quick search and found no instances of Fox News doing investigative reports on if Obama was afraid of stairs.

Quote:

Quote:

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:40 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Alpine wrote:
PMB wrote:
Peckerinak wrote:
Lmfao.
This shit is funny

I agree...

I did a quick search and found no instances of Fox News doing investigative reports on if Obama was afraid of stairs.

Oh, not in the slightest manner was I trying to suggest that previous presidents were treated as shabbily as President Trump has been treated.

Anyone who doesn't see the hateful bias being spewed as "news" is biased.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Peckerinak wrote:
Lmfao.
This shit is funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I disliked Obama and did make a few remarks and post a few Memes, and to be honest I am not a fan of Trump. But it seams like the level of hate for Trump is at new level. You can`t watch a commercial about a talk show that doesn`t have Trump bashing on it and I have friends that can turn anything into Trumps fault. It is so rampent that I tune out anybody as soon as I hear "Trump"

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next