Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Breaking News about Trump's Health 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

lionhrt wrote:
Peckerinak wrote:
Lmfao.
This shit is funny
Everyone is like how can anyone hate Donald Trump so much. But yet these same people spent the last 8 years crying and spewing the same bs about Obama.
Yes. Everyone has their beliefs and believe what they want. Just realize that everyone is full of their own bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I disliked Obama and did make a few remarks and post a few Memes, and to be honest I am not a fan of Trump. But it seams like the level of hate for Trump is at new level. You can`t watch a commercial about a talk show that doesn`t have Trump bashing on it and I have friends that can turn anything into Trumps fault. It is so rampent that I tune out anybody as soon as I hear "Trump"

Same same, except that I do not seem to have a single Hillary supporter among my close friends and even acquaintances. (I'm not even Republican... Call me libertarian or independent. It's all about 2A until 2A is safe again.)
I keep hoping this nasty business of politics will get cleaned up, but I don't see any evidence of it fading.
I'm still hoping President Trump will "drain the swamp" but I have not much hope for him repairing the national divide. That mess comes from a century (almost) of gerrymandering and a horribly skewed media.
President Trump's role was fulfilled (for me) when he kept The Crime Family from the White House and appointed a (hopefully) pro-2A SCOTUS justice.

Trump has been absolutely ravaged by MSM. Good for him that it doesn't seem to bother him much.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2