Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:00 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 In over my head, Monero, digital wallet 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Currently Im watching DGB. Current price of 723 sats. My target is 2200 sats, roughly 300%. Lets see if it happens.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:54 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I started my binance account with $300. It’s open as well.
Here is my referral link : www.binance.com/?ref=16851005

Bittrex is closed for new as mentioned and the rest are not allowing WA applications (thanks Ferguson).

Upcoin is starting up soon as well as an exchange, but it’s unknown if WA is going to be a part of that.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Here is my referral link : http://www.binance.com/?ref=16851005

Bittrex is closed for new as mentioned and the rest are not allowing WA applications (thanks Ferguson).

Upcoin is starting up soon as well as an exchange, but it’s unknown if WA is going to be a part of that.

Why does "sketchy" come to mind?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:18 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here is a post I made on my FB page, since a lot of my friends were asking me about it.

Quote:
I’ve had a lot of people ask me over the last couple of weeks about crypto currencies and a few of you have shown interest in dipping your toe in the water.

This is NOT for the faint of heart. You should ONLY INVEST what you are willing to lose, period. Do NOT mortgage your house, or take out a loan.

Everything is pretty low right now because of a much needed correction.

If you want to play with the big 3 coins (bitcoin, litecoin and etherium), I recommend coinbase. It’s easy to invest and the app is simple to use and understand. You can buy parts of a coin, invest as little as you want. There are some fees, but they are not all that bad.
https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a28830d87b2040285b60895

If you feel like diving a little deeper into the smaller coins, you can use a trusted exchange called Binance. This exchange let’s you buy and sell with the smaller coins. This exchange doesn’t use USD, but uses etherium and bitcoin as currency. If you want to play in this exchange you need to transfer etherium or bitcoin from coinbase to Binance.
http://www.binance.com/?ref=16851005

Disclaimer. Both of those links above are referral links, which means I get a little something if you join up. You can just go straight to the website if you prefer. The referral isn’t the point of this post.

If you do chose to invest, read, read, read. Understand what you are investing in. Understand the technology (or lack of) behind each coin. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. Sure, many people have made millions, and many have lost everything they put in.

If you do sign up, and have any questions feel free to ask. I’m not going to give you financial advise on what you should invest in though, but I’ll be happy to tell you the coins I am in and why.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:

Now you need 10k to sign up for Binance. I'm glad I got in before all that.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:32 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

xcbassx wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:

Had a guy sign up 2 days ago... no $$ needed. They do only allow a certain # of registrations per day though, at least until they finish their upgrades. I can't find anywhere on Binance that they made a 10k min, have a link?

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: South Puget Sound (sounds more hoity toity than Puyallup)
xcbassx wrote:
The best exchange is currently Bittrex. They are based in Seattle. They have shutdown registration due to the amount of new people, servers couldn't handle. Binance is also a good one but unless you have 10k to start, you cant create an account. Cryptopia that I know of is still open to new users. They have a good amount of coins. Lots of penny or under coins. I have accounts on all 3 of those exchanges. I'm not sold on Bitfinex due to a number of different reason I can explain later.

Problem with Cryptopia is that one guy can fuck-up your game. They don't have a board that guides decision making processes, AFIK. I do have an account there, but it's a "cautious" one. I'm on Binance and Bittrex, as well as TradeSatoshi.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
xcbassx wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:

Had a guy sign up 2 days ago... no $$ needed. They do only allow a certain # of registrations per day though, at least until they finish their upgrades. I can't find anywhere on Binance that they made a 10k min, have a link?

It was Bitfinex my mistake.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just read a blurb about Amazon "quietly" registering two new(?) domain names. The speculation attached to it was that it would be connected to a crypto currency of their own making: Amazon Coin if you will.

Is this real? Is this old news?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just bought another 10 oz of silver. I'll stick with that.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5