Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:37 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The stuff that rolls off a lawyer's tongue 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Soon the whole state will be able to appreciate the privilege of living in WA.
Hallelujah

Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I stopped spending money in Seattle when they passed the gun tax. The furthest I go into Seattle is Holgate street, which is where I work. About once a week we have to kick a bum out of the train yard. I keep telling the foreman if we started breaking bones word would get out and the theft problem would stop.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:
I grew up in Seattle. My parents lived there until they passed. I watched their great West Seattle neighborhood turn into basically an all gay, vegan, liberal neighborhood with few real houses, and mostly condos, a bunch of "bistros selling overpriced bar food, and little to no street parking spots available, no matter the time of day.

Pretty messed up.

We will probably continue to scrap in the future, but my respect for you went up about a thousand percent with this post.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bigzdawg wrote:
Jonathan Brown wrote:
I grew up in Seattle. My parents lived there until they passed. I watched their great West Seattle neighborhood turn into basically an all gay, vegan, liberal neighborhood with few real houses, and mostly condos, a bunch of "bistros selling overpriced bar food, and little to no street parking spots available, no matter the time of day.

Pretty messed up.

We will probably continue to scrap in the future, but my respect for you went up about a thousand percent with this post.

Hey there....the scrappin on an internet forum don't mean shit in the real world. It's just ideas and words. Not personal.

The West Seattle I grew up in bears no resemblance to what is now there. None whatsoever.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:

The West Seattle I grew up in bears no resemblance to what is now there. None whatsoever.

Amen.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

About the only reason I come to West Seattle any more is to eat at Spuds or Maination. But the last time I was at Marination the noise of the liberal yuppie scum was so loud I almost left.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Jonathan Brown wrote:
About the only reason I come to West Seattle any more is to eat at Spuds or Maination. But the last time I was at Marination the noise of the liberal yuppie scum was so loud I almost left.

Last time I went to marination I had to sit by a group of 8 to 10 creampuffs, like purse wearing gaysians, gay hipsters eating tacos with a fork. Those Sally little fucks had one beer each and instantly they got gayer and way louder with their fabulous talk. Gave a bum that was eating food out of garbage can my left over food, and he ended up not even looking at it and chucked it in the next can. Seattle is stupid and needs to be walled off

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My folks still live in WS, so I go there every so often to visit. That's about the only reason.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I lived there for awhile.

Ended up moving to Vashon for awhile to get away from it...

Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2