Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Liberals Wet Dream (Edited) 

Mod Edit: Intentionally offensive Subject lines will be locked or deleted.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why are you advertising this crap?

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:40 pm

snozzberries wrote:
Why are you advertising this crap?

Was shocked to see this on the Discovery Channel

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I seen that homo here locally in Northwest Arkansas. That liberal shit doesn't fly around here.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That smiling clown is just wrong. First of all none of those things are true, just usual liberal/JB BS. If they actually had proof, produce it.

Brink of nuclear war? Why is this any different than 2 years ago, or in fact ~20 years, when Clinton enhanced fat guy dad's nuke ability? I really enjoy in the last year the liberals now telling how PRNK is OK. To the point of saying prison camps in NK are OK. WTF?? You hate Trump. We get it. JB reminds us every day. But to justify that kingdom is just FUBAR. But it's what liberals do.

Odd that he didn't speak up when Obama actually spied on journalists.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

let me guess: "Comments have been disabled for this video"...ammiright?

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
That smiling clown is just wrong. First all none of those things are true, just usual liberal/JB BS. If they actually had proof, produce it.

Brink of nuclear war? Why is this any different than 2 years ago, or in fact ~20 years, when Clinton enhanced fat guy dad's nuke ability? I really enjoy in the last year the liberals now telling how PRNK is OK. To the point of saying prison camps in NK are OK. WTF?? You hate Trump. We get it. JB reminds us every day. But to justify that kingdom is just FUBAR. But it's what liberals do.

They pulled that same shit when Reagan was elected......claimed he was going to turn the cold war into a nuclear war.....instead he WON the cold war

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:54 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
let me guess: "Comments have been disabled for this video"...ammiright?

Yup!

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

reported for promoting hatred and violence.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
That smiling clown is just wrong. First of all none of those things are true, just usual liberal/JB BS. If they actually had proof, produce it.

I take exception to your use of my monicker in that reply. Say that my views are BS.That's fine. But do not lump me in with liberals. You think that anyone who dislikes Trump is a liberal, which is completely wrong, and arrogant.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:
Pablo wrote:

I take exception to your use of my monicker in that reply. Say that my views are BS.That's fine. But do not lump me in with liberals. You think that anyone who dislikes Trump is a liberal, which is completely wrong, and arrogant.

liberal/JB two separate entities. I and never said that. I just said you and the liberals and blind and wrong. King5 logic does not justice make.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Petition signed. Thanks for the heads up! :ROFLMAO:

Divided we fall.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Jonathan Brown wrote:
Pablo wrote:

liberal/JB two separate entities. I and never said that. I just said you and the liberals and blind and wrong. King5 logic does not justice make.

That's like if someone made a statment that used "Kittens/Pablo". Kittens are cute and cuddly. The inference in that usage is that you are as well.

:)

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tom has lots to gain in the "green" field of global warming fear.

He made his fortune on the coal industry and has suddenly "seen the light".

Yeah right, he's another hypocrite.

Plan to see him on a ballot in your mailbox soon.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I signed all of you guys up.

Your welcome.

:peep:

Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next