Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:52 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Chris Vance the 'Independent' 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Anything to avoid getting a job.

"Affiliated with the Centrist Project nationally, Washington Independents is not a political party but a statewide movement committed to electing centrist candidates who will work to make government function again for all the people, not just the special interests or party elites.

Washington Independents rejects extremes and will support candidates to the legislature and statewide office with character and integrity who will get things done. These candidates won’t always agree ideologically but will be united by a belief that it is time to get our country and our state back on track.

If you’re like me and have been looking for an alternative to the extreme political party duopoly and are hoping for a positive, new way forward, Washington Independents is the choice you have been waiting for.

To learn more about Washington Independents or to join us, visit http://www.WAIndependents.org.

Thanks for reading,

Chris Vance

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:32 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

He just can't admit he's a Democrat......

Got beat by Patty Murrey....should have crawled in a hole back then.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Loser former RINO. Kick your base in the face and you lose the race.

This idiot tried the Rob McKenna approach and blew it big time.

As you said he's probably just trying to avoid having to work a real job. Parasite.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:47 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I used to email him before and during the election.
Told him he really had to embrace gun owners to win this as the other side was already taken.
He thought differently.
Never more than a toe in the water towards gun rights.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:00 pm

I find it sad that the conservatives in this state can't seem to put up a decent candidate. Every time I heard Chris Vance and Bill Bryant speak it might as well have been Bernie Sanders talking. They were so far left of what I think most would consider conservative that it wasn't even funny.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chris Vance is a leftist but the leftists will never vote for him. That has to hurt.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Vance chose to turn loudly against the Trump movement in 2015, and doubled down.

It got the local Democrats to think of him as a "clean conservative" (think Joe Biden in 2007 telling a group of people that Barack Obama was a 'clean' black man), not one of those evil Trumpsters.

Absolutely agree that he is a Democrat and is so dim-witted he doesn't even realize it.

The situation reminds me of one of those clips on the internet where the mother of a farm animal dies, like a sow pig, and the piglets are raised by sucking the teat of a cow.

Yes, I just called Chris Vance a piglet with no mother.

I believe it is the most accurate statement typed on this site today.

But it is useless to support the Republican Party in Washington State until the corrupt Motor Voter law is repealed, and the voter rolls are cleaned of illegal voters.

Voting is a scam in Washington State.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]