Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Gross Things People Do 

Ops wrote:
peal the scabs back to let the pus drain.

anal sex

finding a bloody tampon laying on a bathroom floor

women who have stinky coochie

I remember the story about the hooker who had a rough vagina, and her john asked her if she needed lube. she said no , told him to wait. a minute later she came back and it was the wettest moist pussy ever. he asked her what she used, she said nothing , she just picked the scabs to let the pus out

Yeah no. You spend too much time on the internet looking at dumb shit

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Reading these wonderful threads reminded me of the "Mad Shitter". At least that's what we called him back then. When I was deployed to Cuba back in 95 we had some temporary type shower facilities. A couple of times when I went in to take a shower there was a stall with a deuce in it.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:53 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

golddigger14s wrote:
Reading these wonderful threads reminded me of the "Mad Shitter". At least that's what we called him back then. When I was deployed to Cuba back in 95 we had some temporary type shower facilities. A couple of times when I went in to take a shower there was a stall with a deuce in it.

We had a phantom shitter in boot camp.

Had someone else doing it on an amphibious ship.
They stored the turds in the overhead shower lagging while in port or calm seas.
In a rolling sea they would randomly roll out sometimes landing on unsuspecting people.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:30 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Guntrader wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

We had a phantom shitter in boot camp.

Had someone else doing it on an amphibious ship.
They stored the turds in the overhead shower lagging while in port or calm seas.
In a rolling sea they would randomly roll out sometimes landing on unsuspecting people.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This thread has gone beyond Nasty.... :throwup:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

C`mon man, where did you think it was going? I`m counting down till a thread lock quarantines this sucker.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
Guy at the Fred Meyers picked his nose and wiped it on the counter near the broccoli. Told him that was f-ing disgusting, and he told me to F off and just walked away.

Fred Meyer is known for hiring the challenged.

The health department caught one produce guy in the Lynnwood store spraying the banana's with Black Flag (that he just grabbed off a shelf) because all the fruit flies were swarming over them and he was too lazy to cull the rotten ones. A booger on the counter may be nasty but I can just work around it. Pesticide on my banana's? I pass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Boerner`s Firearms in Gorst. October 31st 2015.

Was transferring an SMLE No1 MkIII, pre-*.

Transfer guy needed help with the paper, I oblige. He doesn`t bother thanking, makes a weird face. Turns around and blasts snot like a shotgun blast all over the pistol mag display behind him. Guy I bought the SMLE from is looking at me like "What the FUCK is this place?"

Washed my hands ASAP after finishing the paperwork, dude had a string of snot hanging from his nose and caught up in his mustache.

Fuck Boerner`s.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The guy I work most closely with has two really nasty habits, when he sneezes, he just lets fly, no attempt to block it at all. There's actually a nicer-than-mine cube next to his (has a window, larger, etc.), but it has no walls between him and the cube, so I opted out. Right now I have a 6' high wall in between him and me to keep the snot at bay. He also has no problem picking and eating scabs in a meeting, doesn't seem to care how disgusting it is or if anyone's watching.

On my ship, I was Mess decks Master at Arms for a while, we had a boiler tech who continually tried to get into line wearing his nasty, grease, oil, & sweat (and god knows what else) covered coveralls in the chow line. These were specifically not allowed, so the people around someone like him didn't have to smell it while trying to eat. So, at least 3-4 times a week, I'd kick him out of the chow line telling him to go take a shower & put on some clean clothes. He'd always get bitchy about it, but I had lots of help getting him out of the line (literally everyone around him would start pushing him back toward his berthing compartment, being careful to only touch places they thought weren't too gross). So, what he'd do was go there, shuck off the nasty coveralls, and simply put on whatever he could find that was somewhat cleaner. I'd be waiting for him at the other end of the mess decks to turn him around if he was still aromatic (almost always, he was a slow learner), I even once had doc do a "health and comfort" inspection of his berthing area when I found out that he was sleeping in his rack in the same nasty coveralls (also specifically prohibited). Finally the guys in his berthing compartment got sick and tired of it and took things into their own hands. They gave him a bath that he probably still remembers to this day. Half a dozen guys going at you with deck brushes gets your attention. After that, I rarely had problems with him.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

delliottg wrote:
On my ship, I was Mess decks Master at Arms for a while

I did that duty.
Have some fun stories behind it.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
delliottg wrote:
On my ship, I was Mess decks Master at Arms for a while

I did that duty.
Have some fun stories behind it.

I mostly hated it. Chasing down 20+ mess cranks who absolutely didn't want to be there, SuppO who's trying to win some stupid prize, so I had to work far more hours riding herd on the cranks who saw no benefit to working extra for the stupid prize that did nothing for them except make more work.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well also ship related, I work in the engine room on a processing ship. the people that work in the factory are fucking gross. I've seen everything. People spit in the halls, scratch Their asses in the mess line (under pants, before serving themselves), sleep on bare mattresses, don't understand toilets ( break toilets squatting on seats, flush everything, throw tp and trash everything in the corner) just nasty shit everywhere I turn. Do you know what a fishmeal plant is? Fucking gross that's what. I don't get paid enough for this shit, but I don't know what else to do at this point.

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

had a roommate in college. He was a house painter... would come home with a 6 pack, order a pizza and fall asleep, snoring, in the livingroom in front of the tv until I'd kick him and make him go to his own room where he would fall into bed in his work clothes.

Get up. Go to work in the same clothes. I don't know when he showered but it wasn't often. When he did shower, he would put on NEW clothes. Not recently washed clothes... NEW clothes right out of the package/off the rack... because he never washed anything; just take it off and throw it in the corner of his room.

When I could smell all of that in the rest of the house and would tell him to fix it or get out, he would pack up 30 gallon trash bags of dirty clothing and throw it all away.

You can guess how his bedding was. Nasty fucker.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

delliottg wrote:
Finally the guys in his berthing compartment got sick and tired of it and took things into their own hands. They gave him a bath that he probably still remembers to this day. Half a dozen guys going at you with deck brushes gets your attention. After that, I rarely had problems with him.

My dad was WW II Navy on a small carrier. He described some of those "bath parties" but the brushes were only half the "fun". The bar soap was more like laundry soap (think Fels-Naptha) which was strong enough to exfoliate a Rhino. The "person of honor" from one of those parties was a nice shade of red/pink for about a week after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4