Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Gross Things People Do 

I was at a party and a guy pulled a bloody tampon out of a girl, he put it in a shot of vodka, took the shot and sucked on the tampon

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
I was at a party and a guy pulled a bloody tampon out of a girl, he put it in a shot of vodka, took the shot and sucked on the tampon

icon_eek I have no words......

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:

You win, thread over.. icon_eek

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

:bow: WTF! Can't beat that.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone ever been to the old "Birdhouse" south of Anchorage on the Seward Hwy?

There were used tampons stapled to the wall by the thousands. Right along with soiled panties and bra's. Up the walls and across the rafters over the bar.

When your drink was delivered you downed it immediately or covered it with a napkin to keep it from getting contaminated by anything that would fall from above.

The walls had so much crap stapled to them that you couldn't tell which door was which for the Restrooms. Just pick one. Didn't seem to matter and nobody complained.

The old place burned down I heard. No surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

L_O_G wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

Well, to be fair...I could see that happening.

But if the chick was more of a Rosie Odonnell than say,,,,,,Cristy Brinkly then I'm with you...that's friggen over the top.

:throwup:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:

Egads... If her name was Mary, then that would mean he was drinking a Bloody Mary

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Be honest now...

How many WaGu guys and gals have their red wings?

:wink05:

Last edited by AR15L on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GeekWithGuns wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

Egads... If her name was Mary, then that would mean he was drinking a Bloody Mary

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When I was in Afghanistan in a B-hut my pay agent would have women that swooned over him send him goodies and he would leave them lying out at night. At night I thought he was using the keyboard when I used my flashlight and saw mice all over his bed with him asleep eating his goodies. I never ate from his goodies again.

You had to be very careful where you sat down because if it was anywhere semi private someone probably took a shit there. This includes buildings, trees, crevices, jersey barriers, bunkers, etc. Just look for the pink crepe paper.

And in Shindand, when an MP Co from the 101st was there, they burned shit from latrines. I saw it and smelled it but fortunately I never had to do it.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I`ve seen wild Bernie voters. In addition:

1) Standing there, friend talking to one of his buddies (hill people, weird fuckers) when the guy`s dog walks up. Middle of nowhere, he`s got rusty old cars and shit all over the place, no lawn - that kinda shithole. The dog looks up at me and takes a nasty shit right on the ground, in the middle of the circle we`re standing in. White worms wriggling around in it. If I didn`t know any better I`d think I was the only person who noticed too. Dog left.

2) Someone at my old HS would leave used condoms wrapped around doorknobs every couple weeks. You`d think it`d be a fool`s joke, that he`d be leaving perfect genetic samples for testing and ID?

3) At the same school the whole wrestling team got Cauliflower ear from the wrestling mats. Came to light that the lazy janitors never bothered cleaning them.

4) Once caught one tweaker sucking another off. Broke that up personally.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I work in education. I've seen my fair share of boogers picked and eaten. Had a student writing on the bathroom walls with their own poo.

Guy at the Fred Meyers picked his nose and wiped it on the counter near the broccoli. Told him that was f-ing disgusting, and he told me to F off and just walked away.

A buddy of mine was notorious for leaving upper deckers at peoples houses. He never did it to our house, thank god. For those that don't know, he pooped in the tank.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:26 pm

10 or so years ago I was at the Jack in the box in Lakewood and went to take a leak, the guy before me decided that it would be cool to rub his shit everywhere. The shit smell was turrible so I only had .5 of a second but I saw poop on all the walls, the mirror, the sink and the floor. This dude did a skim coat on everything.

When I was in Texas a kid took a shit in a urinal at a chunky cheese type place.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Wetpaperbag wrote:
I work in education. I've seen my fair share of boogers picked and eaten. Had a student writing on the bathroom walls with their own poo.

Guy at the Fred Meyers picked his nose and wiped it on the counter near the broccoli. Told him that was f-ing disgusting, and he told me to F off and just walked away.

A buddy of mine was notorious for leaving upper deckers at peoples houses. He never did it to our house, thank god. For those that don't know, he pooped in the tank.

I've upper deckered people's houses, I took a shit on some border jumpers hood and decided it wasn't enough and got some tp and picked the turd up and rubbed it all over the windshield. That fucking stunk

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

peal the scabs back to let the pus drain.

anal sex

finding a bloody tampon laying on a bathroom floor

women who have stinky coochie

I remember the story about the hooker who had a rough vagina, and her john asked her if she needed lube. she said no , told him to wait. a minute later she came back and it was the wettest moist pussy ever. he asked her what she used, she said nothing , she just picked the scabs to let the pus out

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next