Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:15 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Bible throwing Antifa Wannabe at Private Sector Arms.... 

PMB wrote:
This is a tough scenario.

How do you guys suggest responding in a similar situation?

Sounds like the only way out of it is to film when it snaps and gets physical so she goes to jail. Or claim you thought it was Bigfoot and beat it up, throw it in the back of a truck and take it back to the forest. Dealing with the cops on this is complete bullshit

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:05 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

PMB wrote:

Call the WAGUNS A-TEAM!
Facebook Live
Instagam Live
Worldstar!
LiveLeak!

If I was in that situation, I hope that I'm calm and clear enough to remain that way and appear that way, using keywords with dispatch/911 such as, "I feel threatened", "She's becoming increasingly aggressive.", "I keep removing myself and she keeps following me.", "My wife is being threatened.", "She is damaging my property."

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Harassment, theft, and destruction of property, and cops won't do anything?

Why am I not surprised. Figures they don't actually wanna do their job..

RCW 9a.80.010
Official misconduct.
(1) A public servant is guilty of official misconduct if, with intent to obtain a benefit or to deprive another person of a lawful right or privilege:
(a) He or she intentionally commits an unauthorized act under color of law; or
(b) He or she intentionally refrains from performing a duty imposed upon him or her by law.
(2) Official misconduct is a gross misdemeanor.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I didn't watch the entire 20 minute video so maybe this was already answered. Can they get a restraining order?

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:19 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
PMB wrote:

Sounds like the only way out of it is to film when it snaps and gets physical so she goes to jail. Or claim you thought it was Bigfoot and beat it up, throw it in the back of a truck and take it back to the forest. Dealing with the cops on this is complete bullshit

:ROFLMAO:

Regarding dealing with police, it does seem like they should do more in this case.
I am 100% sure that law enforcement does not need to see the perpetrator trespass to cite them, at least in Montana. Video footage or testimony from a trusted source are good to go. (I am not saying that that is necessarily good - just that it is so.)

I think that the intern and Donte could have improved their position by refraining from using words like "directly lied". I heard the words in both videos and believe there is some room for interpretation (or even unintentional misinterpretation).

dreadi wrote:
PMB wrote:

Call the WAGUNS A-TEAM!
Facebook Live
Instagam Live
Worldstar!
LiveLeak!

If I was in that situation, I hope that I'm calm and clear enough to remain that way and appear that way, using keywords with dispatch/911 such as, "I feel threatened", "She's becoming increasingly aggressive.", "I keep removing myself and she keeps following me.", "My wife is being threatened.", "She is damaging my property."

I am up in the air on it... For sure if I had the Balrog with me it's an easy choice.
Sic the Balrog on the big critter, pull out a cigar and watch the show.
Now if I found myself alone and unprotected and confronted by the big person, I'd probably first go for the weeping and crying response (easy choice since it comes naturally) and hope for some sympathy.
If that didn't work and the threat escalated, I'd drop down to primal screams and running as fast as I could towards a tree. I can climb like a monkey, and from watching that first video I don't think that he or she could climb as fast. If I had time to choose a tree, it would be thick enough not to be splintered when he / she ran into it.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Balrog would go all Spider Monkey on that Big Baboon. :bruce: I'd buy a Ticket to that show. :bigsmile:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
PMB wrote:

Call the WAGUNS A-TEAM!
Facebook Live
Instagam Live
Worldstar!
LiveLeak!

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team."

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That was a woman?! Going have to head down there and check out the store. Looks like he's got some good stuff.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Water balloons to the noggin on a chilly day would slow the beast

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

RCW 9a.80.010
Official misconduct.
(1) A public servant is guilty of official misconduct if, with intent to obtain a benefit or to deprive another person of a lawful right or privilege:
(b) He or she intentionally refrains from performing a duty imposed upon him or her by law.

How is it theft or destruction of property when he gave her the Bible’s and admitted there was no damage to the building? I 100% agree that harassment is going on and I think the video reflects charges were filed. So how did the cops not do their job?

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
How is it theft or destruction of property when he gave her the Bible’s and admitted there was no damage to the building? I 100% agree that harassment is going on and I think the video reflects charges were filed. So how did the cops not do their job?

She ate the guy's nuggets. How she could possibly have been more destructive of that particular property of his, that she stole from him, I don't know... :wink05:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
PMB wrote:

Sounds like the only way out of it is to film when it snaps and gets physical so she goes to jail.

With how fucked up the political correctness and "social justice" movements are, this is probably the sad truth of it.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

RCW 9a.80.010
Official misconduct.

Not the initial encounter, the second encounter with the employee in Wendy's...

IT harassed him, stole his nuggets, kicked his car and damaged his bumper, etc.

I carry pepper spray for a reason, not everything requires a lethal response. If I disengage MULTIPLE times, and retreat to my vehicle, and I get followed and IT starts damaging my vehicle, it's perfectly reasonable to use the least amount of force to A) Prevent damage to my property, and/or B) Effect a citizen's arrest.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wonder if these people, and I use that term in general sense, want to get arrested, beat up, whatever, just to draw more attention to themselves and whatever the cause of the day is.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ahhh. Now I see. I did not sit through 18 minutes of the second interview. I did watch the first one and saw no theft. That’s why I asked. So what is the current charge for nugget theft?

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next