Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:33 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 29  Next
 Sex Harassment list 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:
He's a dipshit politically, but sorry, not gonna jump on the SEXUAL ASSAULT bandwagon. He kissed her harder than she liked, and he placed his hands over her tits while she was sleeping, in an attempt at making a funny photo. Big fucking deal. Boo hoo hoo. That chick is a total cunt.

That brings up another issue. If she had this photo all this time, why did it take so long to make it public?

She didn't want the kiss AT ALL.

Note to self: oral sex can no longer be considered sexual assault. Better let all those victims know they can't REALLY get herpes from a rapist shoving a tongue in their mouth, the body must know it isn't actual sexual assault and it stops the STD dead in its tracks!
:facepalm2:

Congrats, that was a Todd Akin-level comment.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:08 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

The apparent coincidence in this thread (and in society) seems to be "If I like the accuser, the accused is guilty" and its reciprocal "If I like the accused, the accuser is a liar."

Nothing new here except for the frequency of this logical fallacy being applied in the marquee lights.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Jonathan Brown wrote:
He's a dipshit politically, but sorry, not gonna jump on the SEXUAL ASSAULT bandwagon. He kissed her harder than she liked, and he placed his hands over her tits while she was sleeping, in an attempt at making a funny photo. Big fucking deal. Boo hoo hoo. That chick is a total cunt.

That brings up another issue. If she had this photo all this time, why did it take so long to make it public?

Note to self: oral sex can no longer be considered sexual assault. Better let all those victims know they can't REALLY get herpes from a rapist shoving a tongue in their mouth, the body must know it isn't actual sexual assault and it stops the STD dead in its tracks!

Is that what she is now claiming? She didn't want it AT ALL? It was some sort of rehearsal for a skit at a USO show. Sure, he crossed a line, but some of you acting like its a super big deal is high drama, at best. Who is the snowflake now?

That skank has more than likely had worse in her mouth. Maybe with all this publicity, her career can be revived.

Last edited by Jonathan Brown on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
The apparent coincidence in this thread (and in society) seems to be "If I like the accuser, the accused is guilty" and its reciprocal "If I like the accused, the accuser is a liar."

Nothing new here except for the frequency of this logical fallacy being applied in the marquee lights.

You forgot the huge divide in proof between the sides. I'm not really a GOP fanboy/cheerleader but lets face facts, none of the accused republican politicians candidates in this round of accusations have any hard evidence against them whereas on the democrat side there is either physical proof or admission of guilt or both.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:15 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Alpine wrote:
Jonathan Brown wrote:

Again, this is a She Said, He Said. Am I right? (regarding the "kiss".)

She DID agree to the kiss even by her own description, just not the type of kiss that Franken , ah, applied.
He tried to get some tongue action, she was disgusted and shoved him away. HER DESCRIPTION.

We know that if Franken were to describe it, it would be different. Am I right?

I keep asking "Am I right?" because I want some step by step logic applied here, instead of partisan assumption of guilt.
Think like a judge ! Bona fide facts!
I believe that the details and character of both parties do count, but how much?

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:
Alpine wrote:
Jonathan Brown wrote:

Is that what she is now claiming? She didn't want it AT ALL? It was some sort of rehearsal for a skit at a USO show. Sure, he crossed a line, but acting like its a super big deal is high drama, at best. Who is the snowflake now?

That skank has more than likely had worse in her mouth. Maybe with all this publicity, her career can be revived.

That's what she claimed from the beginning if you actually read her statement. She did not want to rehearse that at ALL.
Your victim-shaming is pretty disgusting, and my bar for that is fairly high.

Quote:

Quote:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Alpine wrote:
Jonathan Brown wrote:

She DID agree to the kiss even by her own description, just not the type of kiss that Franken , ah, applied.
He tried to get some tongue action, she was disgusted and shoved him away. HER DESCRIPTION.

I keep asking "Am I right?" because I want some step by step logic applied here, instead of partisan assumption of guilt.
I believe that the details and character of both parties do count, but how much?

No, she didn't.
Quote:
"He said to me, 'We need to rehearse the kiss.' I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, 'Relax Al, this isn't SNL. … We don’t need to rehearse the kiss'," she wrote in a lengthy and detailed post on KABC's website.

"He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable."

Tweeden said she reluctantly agreed to rehearse the line leading up to the kiss and that's when Franken "came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

"I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn't be so nice about it the next time," she said. "I felt disgusted and violated."

Quote:

Quote:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Jonathan Brown wrote:
Alpine wrote:
Jonathan Brown wrote:

Is that what she is now claiming? She didn't want it AT ALL? It was some sort of rehearsal for a skit at a USO show. Sure, he crossed a line, but acting like its a super big deal is high drama, at best. Who is the snowflake now?

That's what she claimed from the beginning if you actually read her statement. She did not want to rehearse that at ALL.
Your victim-shaming is pretty disgusting, and my bar for that is fairly high.

Want your bread, and butter it too?

Oh, look! Squirrel!

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:21 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Alpine wrote:
PMB wrote:

You forgot the huge divide in proof between the sides. I'm not really a GOP fanboy/cheerleader but lets face facts, none of the accused republican politicians candidates in this round of accusations have any hard evidence against them whereas on the democrat side there is either physical proof or admission of guilt or both.

I see what you are saying, but I think that my position is misunderstood.
I am not (armchair) pardoning or convicting anyone. I am speaking in opposition to anyone who declares guilt or innocence based on these news stories.
It's more than that really... Talking about facts, opinions and theories is interesting. I enjoy it more about other topics than sexual predation though.
What I see is PARTISAN convictions and pardons.
I disagree with JB about Moore, even though I probably don't know enough to have a good opinion.
I disagree with you about Franken, even though I assuredly don't follow the news like you do.

Those disagreements aren't meant to be disagreeable. I am operating on the presumption of innocence until further facts are presented.

Look at the photo of Franken and Leeann... I mentioned that I do not see physical contact there. Does anyone else? Are there other photographs in which he is shown as actually physically touching her as she sleeps?

JB said she is a cunt. Again, has absolutely no bearing in the facts of the case. This is about Franken's character and suitability for his position of trust.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And the beneficiary of all of this crap, is The Clown. Anything that takes our minds off the investigation, probably makes him giggle with glee.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:29 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Alpine wrote:
PMB wrote:
Alpine wrote:
Jonathan Brown wrote:

No, she didn't.
Quote:
"He said to me, 'We need to rehearse the kiss.' I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, 'Relax Al, this isn't SNL. … We don’t need to rehearse the kiss'," she wrote in a lengthy and detailed post on KABC's website.

"He continued to insist, and I was beginning to get uncomfortable."

Tweeden said she reluctantly agreed to rehearse the line leading up to the kiss and that's when Franken "came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

"I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn't be so nice about it the next time," she said. "I felt disgusted and violated."

He said she said.
If I were to try to reconstruct such a scene from the scant details, I would guess that the "reluctantly agreed to rehearse" included a light kiss. Seriously. Why else would there be any reluctance in rehearsing?
Here is a funny thing... People's memories do change with time and circumstances. I believe that Leeann was made uncomfortable, and the gross factor of the kiss went WAY overboard, like to asskicking overboard. I actually believe that based on the "he said she said".
I don't see a CRIME. I see sophomoric behavior worthy of an asskicking.

Alpine, you said that several legal analysts saw the photo and declared it a crime... Please cite and explain?
Again, not saying that you are wrong- I just don't understand.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:31 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Sophomoric or criminal sexual assault?

Picture from earlier in the thread :

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thinking more about the statement that she didn't want the kiss AT ALL. That makes no sense AT ALL. It was in the script. She knew there would be a kiss. Not expecting massive tongue, but to say she didn't know it would happen is bullshit.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Sophomoric or criminal sexual assault?

Picture from earlier in the thread :

Look at his fingertips. They are barely even touching her, IF at all. It's not a grab or a squeeze, it's a POSE.

Sophomoric and dumb.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:44 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I would say she didn't want or expect ANY tongue. That is completely uncalled for and worthy of asskicking.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 29  Next