Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:32 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
 Sex Harassment list 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He's not good enough, he's not smart enough, and doggone it, people don't like him.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yet Trump and Roy Moore.... never mind.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:24 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Matt Manweller...Republican from Ellensberg.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... -students/

Supposed Conversation in a bar 13yrs ago gets him in trouble.

He says the conversation didnt happen...On Wilbur this AM Conservative hate radio.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MADrtcw wrote:
Yet Trump and Roy Moore.... never mind.

As far as I know, Moore and trump have denied the allegations, while Al Franken admitted to it. Also, one Moore's accusor lost a divorce case he was presiding over. Wouldnt wouldnt she mentioned it then? Another accuser Moore sent her brother away for a dope charge. I am not saying he did or didnt do it because I was not there. But this is the information the peope of AL will take in and make a choice.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He hasn't resigned, yet. Said he would in the next week or two.
He seems so sure his replacement will be a "she", which is very likely to be the case. Gets me wondering... Perhaps he intends to end Al Franken and come back as "Alicia". He can blame all of his bad behavior on his repressed LGBTQMNOPRSXYZ true self. He will be celebrated by the diversity crowd and his aspirations of running for president will once again be a reality.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:04 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Topics merged.

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's not all bad for Al Franken, I'm sure SNL will take him back and he can then co-host very unfunny routines with Alec Baldwin

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:52 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

GeekWithGuns wrote:
It's not all bad for Al Franken, I'm sure SNL will take him back and he can then co-host very unfunny routines with Alec Baldwin

ya, Alec baldwinn another funny as shit SNL comedian/ actor. :facepalm2:

Actually cant beleive his name hasn't come up as a candidate for sex harassment....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

Actually cant beleive his name hasn't come up as a candidate for sex harassment....

He did a few years ago, sort of.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/ ... 76741.html

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
WaJim wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

He did a few years ago, sort of.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/ ... 76741.html

Alec Baldwin has always conducted himself as a first rate asshole, both in public and private. Not surprised seeing this...

On the topic of Al Franken. It totally amazes me how the same party which has lectured us for literally years about how the right is waging a war on women harbors in their own ranks a whole host of sexual predators which have been tacitly ignored all this time... hypocrisy at it's finest... perfect example of 'good for thee but not for me'...

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkcavalier wrote:
He's not good enough, he's not smart enough, and doggone it, people don't like him.

:ROFLMAO:

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:42 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Franken was a useful idiot to his party.
Disposed of after the tarnish he acquired, the 'party of women's rights' will surely find another seat holder.

Surprised anyone could take him seriously in the first place.
But that is the same state that elected Jesse 'The Body' Ventura as governor.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Doug Jones turns the heat on Moore up to eleven with this ad:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:16 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Brian Synger, director of movies ...like X Men.

Sex Assault/Rape of a 17yr old boy.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42278174

Fired from his new project Bohemian Rhapsody.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-part-yearbook-inscription-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html

Quote:
One of the women who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of making advances on her when she was a teen and he a local prosecutor admitted Friday to forging part of the yearbook inscription she offered as proof.

Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she wrote part of the disputed note in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s. Nelson still insisted that Moore wrote most of the message and signed the inscription, but said she made “notes” to it.

This is not a defense of Moore - I have no idea what he did or didn't do - but it one of his accusers felt like she had to falsify evidence to support her case against him, then it was probably a pretty weak case to begin with, and she likely knows that.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next