Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:03 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 29  Next
 Sex Harassment list 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's a pretty big shadow under the middle finger of his right hand. And you can see all the way under his left palm.

People choose to see things that aren't there if it furthers their agenda.

I know it's fun for you to "turn the tables" on those who are jumping on Moore. But son, it isn't the same. Not even close.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1. I ain't your boy.

2. I didn't say anything about the palms. Blow up the picture and look at the finger tips. The right hand may/may not be touching, at least one finger on the left hand definitely is.

3. Franken isn't the only democrat we have HARD PHYSICAL evidence and/or an admission of guilt on. Where is the hard evidence or admission from Moore? From Trump? This isn't about politics, this is about facts and logic.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:40 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

There needs to be a statue of limitations on accusations of this type for anyone, regardless of sexual orientation, political party, etc.
3 years from the time it happened or, in the case of a minor, 3 years from the time they reach their 18th birthday.
By then they either have to report it to the police, file a lawsuit, or just shut the fuck up and forget about it.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
1. I ain't your boy.

2. I didn't say anything about the palms. Blow up the picture and look at the finger tips. The right hand may/may not be touching, at least one finger on the left hand definitely is.

3. Franken isn't the only democrat we have HARD PHYSICAL evidence and/or an admission of guilt on. Where is the hard evidence or admission from Moore? From Trump? This isn't about politics, this is about facts and logic.

Take a look at yourself. This is the stuff you hammered the left for doing. How's it feel with the shoe on the other foot?

The hypocacy runs deep in you, grasshopper.

Oh my, one finger may or ay not have touched her. He admitted the prank, without mention of actually grabbing anything. Big fucking deal. He admitted the kiss but says he remembers it differently. I see the same behavior by the accusers that you were so quick to pounce on when it was the other side.... Snowflake indeed. This is some funny shit. I'm MELTING!!! I'm MELTING!!!!! Trigger, trigger, fake news, fake, news. Hilarious.

I think you need to take some time off for personal reflection, or go to a retreat or something. Awesome stuff.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
There needs to be a statue of limitations on accusations of this type for anyone, regardless of sexual orientation, political party, etc.
3 years from the time it happened or, in the case of a minor, 3 years from the time they reach their 18th birthday.
By then they either have to report it to the police, file a lawsuit, or just shut the fuck up and forget about it.

Agree. If it happens, it should be reported.

But Roy Moore's case is different. The South has different rules.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

read the other day that Moore's accuser's step son... never heard the story in all the years of his association with her, and he doesn't believe her story. (I'll see if I can dig up the article)

EDIT: this isn't the same source I saw the other day, but is the same story:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ent-a-lie/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"In an interviewed that aired Thursday on MSNBC, former Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK) said she had never been a victim of sexual harassment because “a whole lot of people know that I’m probably packing.”

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:54 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

A camera and Gloria Allred in the same room . . . NO WAY!!! :ROFLMAO:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like years of rinning defence for Slick Willie are hard to shake off when it comes to habits.

7 former women staffers who used to work for Franken are now coming forward to say what a great guy he's always been and he's even 'greater' because he apologized...

Yeah...

They haven't attacked his victim directly but this statement at this time is both an indirect attack on her as well as an attempt to push back against the calls for his resignation and arrest.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnew ... s-defense/

Interestingly enough, trending social media has made it clear that people understand and see a deep hypocrisy if Franken who has proof of sexual assault against him and has admitted it gets to stay in the Senate but Moore who there is no proof against is supposed to drop out of the race.
It may very well be that Franken single-handedly saved Moore's campaign.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:28 am

Caitlyn Jenner has come forward saying Bruce Jenner forced himself on her for many years

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:08 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Well I guess it was just a matter of time.....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/ ... index.html

Woman says Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010

Quote:
Menz's father, Mark Brown, was also in the radio booth that day but didn't witness the moment. But he told CNN that his daughter told him about the incident right away.
Menz's mother, Jodi Brown, also told CNN that she discussed the incident with her daughter immediately after it happened. She said she distinctly recalls her son-in-law saying to her: "Our senator just groped my wife right in front of me."

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WhataboutBiden?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That makes 3 for Franken now. But he's still a "good guy" right?

Quote:

Quote:

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:33 am

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, yet it only shows a few miliseconds of life....

We can't see what happened just before and after the photo was taken.

Some see one picture as the whole picture.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:50 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Alpine wrote:
That makes 3 for Franken now. But he's still a "good guy" right?

I didn't spend the time to go back to find whether someone in this thread said Franken was a "good guy"... I don't recall it.
But we're left in a similar situation that we were in before this third accusation.
Why wasn't something done about it then? At the time that it happened, or within a week or so?

Here's my bottom line- 10,000 accusations can be levied against anyone, Democrat or Republican or Independent... The more credible the witness, the more I'll tend to believe that the offense happened. My belief does not rise to KNOWLEDGE of a crime, only a belief or assumption.
That might be splitting hairs. I generally rebel against arguments that appear to be based on partisan politics.

For instance, it was harped upon that there was no proof of Moore's indiscretions, only accusations... Yet here is another accusation against Franken and we're supposed to switch to thinking he is a "bad guy"?
Do you see why the partisan politics seems poisonous to me? A persons guilt or innocence should have NOTHING to do with party affiliation or political viewpoints. Our feelings may be affected by those, but our judgments should not be.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 429 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 29  Next