News you need to know, but is not being reported thread 

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:31 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

^^Ya, that would be the one^^

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That’s a new report... What’s not being reported?

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I remember yelling at the President (well, the TV) during the debates and wondering why he wasn't throwing this in her face at the time.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The cat is out of the bag, I repeat, the cat is out of the bag. Time to take out the trash!!!!:alcapone: :alcapone: :alcapone:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So, Hillary got $145 million from Russian contacts to the Clinton Foundation, Bill got a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank, A Russian Canadian corporation, with Putin connections, gained control of 20% of the USA uranium supply.

An undercover FBI informant reported and had delivered proof of payoffs, kickbacks, and other illegal acts, but Holder kept him quiet from testifying to Congress and forced him with a gag order that still exists to this day.

Eric Holder covered it all up as AG, Hillary as SecofState signed off on it, Obama let it all happen. And now yellow cake (processed uranium, ready to make bombs) has been exported to Canada (and then where?) without an export license, required by US law.

Um, so what is the problem?

Oh yeah, Trump.

Got it.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yellow cake is not what nuke bombs are made from. Commercially available yellow cake is barely more radioactive than the mantels on your coleman lantern.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:03 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm waiting for a real authority on yellow cake to speak up before I make any assumptions. Where's madpick?

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:11 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

RockHopper wrote:
I'm waiting for a real authority on yellow cake to speak up before I make any assumptions. Where's madpick?

David is correct. The vomiting and nausea isn’t nearly as bad when I stick to the yellow stuff.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/17 ... looks-bad/

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is NEW?

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:25 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jonathan Brown wrote:
This is NEWS?

FIFY! :bigsmile:

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

here is one the news refused to print

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

now there is news the Commies and Antifa is planning a revolution on Nov. 4th, they even have a new constitution written

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:20 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jonathan Brown wrote:
This is NEW?

It is all "new" to the CNN crowd, it was never reported by them.

To all of us who actually have the intestinal fortitude to execute independent thought, there is something very "new".

What is actually new is the NY Times reported an undercover FBI informant has the proof this was going on since 2009, gave detailed proof on the payoffs and kickbacks to various Democrats and Democrat organizations, and Holder/Hillary/Barry all knew about it but Holder covered it all up from the beginning.

There is now actual proof and the informant wants to testify, but the FBI still holds the NDA over his head. I am asking why the DoJ and Sessions are not letting him talk. Sessions could just remove the NDA by order.

What if the current Mueller Traitor investigation found that friends of Donald Trump, and specifically a Trump "non-profit" was responsible for selling 20% of USA uranium to Putin and Russia, and getting a direct payoff of $500,000 by a Russian bank tied to Putin, and the Trump "non-profit" was paid $145 Million by these same Russians?

Can you imagine every reporter on CNN coming all over the cameras at the same time in uncontrolled orgasm?

Can you honestly say Trump would not be impeached already? Of course he would.

Today, the cabal of ABCBSNBCNN is not just a bunch of lazy, dishonest hacks that have the curiosity of a stump.

They are criminal conspirators executing a soft Coup de Etat on our duly elected President.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 am

bigzdawg wrote:
Today, the cabal of ABCBSNBCNN is not just a bunch of lazy, dishonest hacks that have the curiosity of a stump.

They are criminal conspirators executing a soft Coup de Etat on our duly elected President.

Well said

Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next