Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:43 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Senator says she hopes Trump is assasinated 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Democratic Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal (...) said she wrote “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

Quote:
“By our president saying things such as he does, supporting white supremacy and the Nazis and KKK, it’s causing a lot of trauma,” Chappelle-Nadal said.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:25 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Holy shit.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but shit is getting out of hand.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:runforthehills: Way out of hand. :runforthehills:

Divided we fall.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It will continue to get out of hand until laws are enforced.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BAHHAHAHA

The Secret Service is now investigating her. :ballchain: :ballchain: :ballchain: bye bye

http://fox2now.com/2017/08/17/chappelle ... tion-post/

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:43 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

cmica wrote:
BAHHAHAHA

The Secret Service is now investigating her. :ballchain: :ballchain: :ballchain: bye bye

http://fox2now.com/2017/08/17/chappelle ... tion-post/

Odds on any reasonable penalties? I say "nil".
It'll be called a tweet of passion.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If I did the same, they'd bury me so deep, even worms wouldn't be able to find the surface.

If they don't disappear her, it'll be because there is a law for us, and a law for them...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:49 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I've been under the impression that the vast majority of people who say things like this are interviewed and pronounced harmless, but ill-advised. Something like that.
She didn't make an actual threat against the POTUS, just expressed her wish that someone would do the deed. Incitement? Or just a big mouth? We already knew that there would be some rabid dogs out there.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
I've been under the impression that the vast majority of people who say things like this are interviewed and pronounced harmless, but ill-advised. Something like that.
She didn't make an actual threat against the POTUS, just expressed her wish that someone would do the deed. Incitement? Or just a big mouth? We already knew that there would be some rabid dogs out there.

Agreed.

But I still say that had I said the same thing, and the same people interviewed me, that interview her.... And if I gave exactly the same answers, and proved exactly the same harmlessness, I still would have disappeared. And she won't.

Two laws. One for them. One for us.

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:57 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Selador wrote:
PMB wrote:

Agreed.

But I still say that had I said the same thing, and the same people interviewed me, that interview her.... And if I gave exactly the same answers, and proved exactly the same harmlessness, I still would have disappeared. And she won't.

That would be because you are dangerous.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Selador wrote:
PMB wrote:

Agreed.

takes one to know one :peep:

Divided we fall.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Selador wrote:
PMB wrote:

Agreed.

:ROFLMAO: Oh shut up.

Do justice. Love mercy.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Terrible. Illegal. All that. Fully in favor of prosecution, removal from her office, etc.

However to advance the story, I believe the Trump administration has failed in heading this off and here's why. It has failed to deliver on a single promise to "lock her up" to my knowledge and has been playing defense now for 7 months on garbage allegations.

You want to head off a lot of problems, you MUST start putting these high profile criminals behind bars. Kathy Griffin should have been indicted, and so too should Madonna and the rest of them for their words and actions. And this Senator. Make examples out of them. You CANNOT behead a likeness of the POTUS, call for his assassination, and threaten to blow up the WH without consequences.

And get moving on a massive Clinton cartel roundup and prosecution. Like YESTERDAY.

When you start throwing Madonna and Griffiths in PRISON for these threats then you're going to silence a lot of these morons unless they want to be hauled off to prison. And immediately get this Congress criminal impeached.

Bonus, another open Senate seat and special election!

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

From what I've read on several legal analyses, even if she didn't personally mean it, if she is deemed an "influential figure" she can be held responsible.

Remember, the Bernie Bro who shot up the GOP baseball practice didn't just think that up on his own. The democrats have been screaming bloody murder and the world is ending ever since November so their chickens are coming home to roost.

The democrats own this toxic environment.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next