Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: Charlottesville's Vice-Mayor Wes Bellamy....

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:13 am

I agree with you on that front, but what this guy had said is by far worse than anything that Trump has said.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:30 am

lol, we say worse here. I hope none of us potty mouthers run for orifice. oops, office. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:33 am

OhShoot! wrote:lol, we say worse here. I hope none of us potty mouthers run for orifice. oops, office. :ROFLMAO:

Instead of sitting on your pile of dried Kale leaves attempting to troll, take a look at his Twitter feed.

:cheers2:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:48 am

L_O_G wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:lol, we say worse here. I hope none of us potty mouthers run for orifice. oops, office. :ROFLMAO:

Instead of sitting on your pile of dried Kale leaves attempting to troll, take a look at his Twitter feed.

:cheers2:

i did. I'd rather have upstanding citizens in those positions also. So, on this one we actually agree, no trolling necessary! :bonghit:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:21 am

zombie66 wrote:So what is the difference between eating...................Nevermind.

Taint. :whatthe:

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:33 am

Fucker needs to be removed from his position in the city, immediately. I'm waiting for places like Portland and Seattle to essentially essentially just turn on any of the "non antifa" protesters, wether they deserve it or not.

This is why I grey man the fuck away from this kinda shit.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 am

I would post something originating from south park but the last time I did it was silently removed

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:09 am

mancat wrote:I would post something originating from south park but the last time I did it was silently removed

You can do it with a chrome extension.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... e?hl=en-US

L_O_G wrote:I agree with you on that front, but what this guy had said is by far worse than anything that Trump has said.

True, however this guy can't exactly change the world. Where the other can.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:17 am

Soldier_Citizen wrote:Fucker needs to be removed from his position in the city, immediately. I'm waiting for places like Portland and Seattle to essentially essentially just turn on any of the "non antifa" protesters, wether they deserve it or not.

He does have first amendment rights though.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:22 pm

mancat wrote:I would post something originating from south park but the last time I did it was silently removed

Our policy is to try to send a PM if one of us trashes a post... Did you receive a PM? Sometimes a PM doesn't get sent if we delete then get distracted by something shiny somewhere else or a meteor sometimes crashes through the roof and hits the computer right before we hit "send".

Please know that none of us likes to edit or delete posts. I hate it. Our guideline is whether or not it shines too poor a light on WaGuns or 2A, or whether it violates CoC in some other way.
It is a huge grey area... Some of us might delete one while others wouldn't, and on some days one of us might delete and on the next, same guy wouldn't.
It's not black and white, and we're human.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:28 pm

I get that particular image is walking on thin ice, not taken personally and I'm not complaining

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:50 am

OhShoot! wrote:
Soldier_Citizen wrote:Fucker needs to be removed from his position in the city, immediately. I'm waiting for places like Portland and Seattle to essentially essentially just turn on any of the "non antifa" protesters, wether they deserve it or not.

He does have first amendment rights though.

Actuallly.... The first amendment protects him from the government. Not the citizens. If they were to Call for a recall, his ass could be removed by the citizens.

People so up in arms about trump. Yet no one seems to care about this fuckwits hate speech.
Post a reply