Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:39 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
 Protester bowling in Va (dozen+ hurt, 1 killed) 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Just heard Komo News Radio bring regular RINO commentator Randy People on to bash Trump and say that Trump was no true Republican and that Trump should resign.

But he IS a RINO, and subverted an entire party to get his dumbass elected.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's a very interesting article on the subject
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/16/regime-change-in-charlottesville-215500

Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

root wrote:
Alpine wrote:
Just heard Komo News Radio bring regular RINO commentator Randy People on to bash Trump and say that Trump was no true Republican and that Trump should resign.

Simple question, would you rather have Hillary?

I would have preferred Cruz, but Trump is far better than Clinton.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
root wrote:
Alpine wrote:

I'm not sure anymore. Personally I wanted Lindsey graham.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Graham was in favor of amnesty.

The consequences of the 1986 amnesty was a huge spike in illegal immigration and people waiting for the next one. It was destructive to the Rule of Law.

The political consequences for the GOP was that after Reagan granted amnesty, GW Bush got less of the Latino vote in 1988 than Reagan did in 1984.

Most recent elections have been a difference under 10 million votes between the opponents. If we give amnesty and voting rights to 12-14 million people, how would that not seal the next set of elections for decades to come especially given demographics in "swing states?"

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Graham was in favor of amnesty.

The consequences of the 1986 amnesty was a huge spike in illegal immigration and people waiting for the next one. It was destructive to the Rule of Law.

The political consequences for the GOP was that after Reagan granted amnesty, GW Bush got less of the Latino vote in 1988 than Reagan did in 1984.

Most recent elections have been a difference under 10 million votes between the opponents. If we give amnesty and voting rights to 12-14 million people, how would that not seal the next set of elections for decades to come especially given demographics in "swing states?"

That does not enter into my thought process. Graham is one of the few candidates that I respect.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Duke EB wrote:
Alpine wrote:
root wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Because of the Supreme Court now being more in balance, due to Trump's nominating that judge....... I'm cutting Trump some slack. ALOT of slack. It'll be a while I think, before I'll regret Trump being elected. I'm so far, enjoying it.

I do wish the media would calm down, and stop being so rabid and frothing at the mouth.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:07 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

danoh wrote:
Because of the Supreme Court now being more in balance, due to Trump's nominating that judge....... I'm cutting Trump some slack. ALOT of slack. It'll be a while I think, before I'll regret Trump being elected.

:cheers2: Same same. I am like a moth around the porchlight of 2A in the dark night of Controllism.

danoh wrote:
I'm so far, enjoying it.

I wish I were enjoying it more... But so far the primary source of my enjoyment is that the Crime Family lost.
The joy that comes from a bullet missing one's own head.

danoh wrote:
I do wish the media would calm down, and stop being so rabid and frothing at the mouth.

No kidding. It is insane.
This morning as I was washing the filth of daily life from my frail carcass the NPR affiliate was on "The Takeaway", a rational sounding cacophony of anti-Trumpisms.
"regulations being thrown out right and left"
"toxic regime"
"chaotic administration" etc....

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
root wrote:
Alpine wrote:

No shit I wouldn't have wanted Hillary. This stupid shit is why I left for a year. HURR U DUN LIEK TRUMP MEANZ U LIK HILLDAWG!!! U R TR8R. Fuck is that the most tired line of 2016 or what.

However the REPUBLICAN party is entirely to blame for Trump being in office. Literally any of the other candidates were better choices for this country. And they STILL would have won the "Not Hillary" vote.

The party has become a laughing stock. It needs to actually stand up, realize that its ok to be gay, that immigration needs a reform not stupid catch phrases, and that it is OK TO THINK FOR YOURSELF.

The party is going to fracture when Trump does something like "No, I am running again in 2020!" instead of standing aside.

Why the fuck did we let Trump become a thing?

danoh wrote:
Duke EB wrote:
Alpine wrote:
root wrote:

Because of the Supreme Court now being more in balance, due to Trump's nominating that judge....... I'm cutting Trump some slack. ALOT of slack. It'll be a while I think, before I'll regret Trump being elected. I'm so far, enjoying it.

The more slack, the more likely one is to snap their neck.

However yes, there are literally only TWO gems that have come out of the Trump Administration, Gorsuch and Mattis.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:
Selador wrote:
I used to really like this lady. Still do like her. But I have had a nagging feeling the past couple of years that her pancakes are slowly slipping off her platter.

That said, she still makes some pretty good points. Even if I don't agree with some of them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOZoSxMEe3I

I would hit it.....

You would hit a pine board with a knot missing and a happy face drawn on it.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

root wrote:

However the REPUBLICAN party is entirely to blame for Trump being in office. Literally any of the other candidates were better choices for this country. And they STILL would have won the "Not Hillary" vote.

I'm confused, are you saying any of the other GOP candidates would have been better then Trump, or just Hillary, or both?

Many of the GOP candidates were in favor of amnesty. Another amnesty would likely kill Medicaid/Medicare and Social Security within a decade.

Quote:

Quote:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FYI, an unhinged demonrat from Tennessee is filing impeachment charges against Trump because his press conference was... "offensive."

No joke.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ste ... mg00000009

I hope the dems keep this up. 2018 is going to be a landslide and 2020 won't be close either.

Quote:

Quote:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Alpine wrote:
FYI, an unhinged demonrat from Tennessee is filing impeachment charges against Trump because his press conference was... "offensive."

No joke.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ste ... mg00000009

I hope the dems keep this up. 2018 is going to be a landslide and 2020 won't be close either.

Jesus, reading that article gave me a headache.

How about this one. Yea, because Republicans are the violent ones, right?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt ... aaf2e.html

I have heard that the USSS is looking into it. I wonder if she will step down from office.

What did they say about Trump a year ago?....He'll step down any day now.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
root wrote:

I'm confused, are you saying any of the other GOP candidates would have been better then Trump, or just Hillary, or both?

Many of the GOP candidates were in favor of amnesty. Another amnesty would likely kill Medicaid/Medicare and Social Security within a decade.

I think Trump was a long time in coming....for years people (the silent majority who often don't bother to get involved in politics or even vote) had wanted someone who was not a DC insider, who was not a career politician, who didn't need the money, who knew how to run a business....he fits those criteria, he is a megalomaniac, but so are most politicians.

I really think that he would be much more "presidential" if the media would back the fuck off. Give the guy a chance for Pete's sake

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next