Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 94  Next
 2017-2018 NFL Trash Talk Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
As a result, surprise, they pass the ball more than most other teams. Seattle is #3 in passing attempts and overall #3-10 in overall passing stats. So, in top 1/3rd for passing and in the bottom 3rd for rushing. Tada - QB is going to have the lions share of yards from scrimmage.

Im sure Randall Cunningham would have done better :peep:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More "twisted" stats.. Yup Russell sure does suck.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:
As a result, surprise, they pass the ball more than most other teams. Seattle is #3 in passing attempts and overall #3-10 in overall passing stats. So, in top 1/3rd for passing and in the bottom 3rd for rushing. Tada - QB is going to have the lions share of yards from scrimmage.

Well in fact, 20 years ago, under far harder circumstances for a QB, he did comparable or better...

:cheers2:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:

Well in fact, 20 years ago, under far harder circumstances for a QB, he did comparable or better...

:cheers2:

Give it up dude. Thats's plain bullshit.

GO HAWKS!

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
As a result, surprise, they pass the ball more than most other teams. Seattle is #3 in passing attempts and overall #3-10 in overall passing stats. So, in top 1/3rd for passing and in the bottom 3rd for rushing.

Russell has all the passing yards, which is ~2500. Duh. Several other QBs have more.

He also has 290 rushing yards. Eh. It's not uncommon for QBs to compile decent rushing stats from scrambling, often clipping off 20-30 yards at a time....

It's always so obvious you don't know what you're talking about, and are garbling your cut & pastes.....

You state "Seattle is #3 in passing attempts", while completely missing they are only 2nd, behind New England, in passing YARDAGE. That's what matters, how many yards are gained. So it's not 'top 1/3 of the league, it's top 2 of the whole league, in YARDS PER GAME.......Big difference.

Then you say "Duh. Several other QBs have more."

Duh infers people are stupid, yet you're the one spouting incorrect facts. Only 1 other has more, and he's considered by many to be the best that's ever played.

And saying 'several others' is a dead giveaway you're clueless.....

Oh, and this is priceless...."He also has 290 rushing yards. Eh. It's not uncommon for QBs to compile decent rushing stats from scrambling, often clipping off 20-30 yards at a time..."

Often? Really? Do you even watch ?

Thats why the average is 4-6 yards, because they get "20-30 at a time"....

Now THAT's a Duh! :gibbs:

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What I find pretty comical in this dialogue is how the fanatically biased seaduck fanatics cannot coldly discuss facts without constant repeated personal attacks at anyone like me who dares challenge their GODLIKE seaducks.

If you pass a zillion times, you're going to complete passes and have yardage. Yet the averages are not impressive on completions or yardage, and INTs are relatively high. Thems the facts folks. And the seaducks rushing sucks. Overall offense is BARELY in the top 1/3rd, like 9 out of 32 or whatever. They are clinging on to their 6-3 record, which is also not particularly impressive. It's all down hill from here. Gonna get a smack down the rest of the season with no rushing game - it doesn't take a genius to know that relying on 1 guy for 82% of your offense production spells trouble. Contrary to what one might think, that's not a good statistic. You go down 1 key guy, like a lineman, or receiver, or even Wilson and the season is over.

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
What I find pretty comical in this dialogue is how the fanatically biased seaduck fanatics cannot coldly discuss facts without constant repeated personal attacks at anyone like me who dares challenge their GODLIKE seaducks.

If you pass a zillion times, you're going to complete passes and have yardage. Yet the averages are not impressive on completions or yardage, and INTs are relatively high. Thems the facts folks. And the seaducks rushing sucks. Overall offense is BARELY in the top 1/3rd, like 9 out of 32 or whatever. They are clinging on to their 6-3 record, which is also not particularly impressive. It's all down hill from here. Gonna get a smack down the rest of the season with no rushing game - it doesn't take a genius to know that relying on 1 guy for 82% of your offense production spells trouble. Contrary to what one might think, that's not a good statistic. You go down 1 key guy, like a lineman, or receiver, or even Wilson and the season is over.

You are not being personally attacked LC, you are fanatically trying to defend your biased opinion on a subject you have said you don't care about.

It's about the argument with you, it's not even the subject matter anymore.

A good Attorney knows when to quit, or knows his Jury well enough to try and present the argument in a manner which will sway the Jury to his opinion.

You haven't done that. As a matter of fact, you have done the opposite and then you want to play the Victim card. :facepalm2:

There is a thread for Sports haters LC, but you seem to have forgotten about that one.

Haven't seen it on the new posts page in awhile, maybe you should resurrect it.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:14 am

leadcounsel wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
Not bad for a 5'10" QB, drafted in the third round, playing behind an abysmal Oline.

Well, in fairness, such a stat could ONLY be held by a QB since passing yards always accumulate faster than rushing yards.

And that stat largely just reflects no diversity in an offense (e.g. no running game). That's no speculation. Seattle is in the bottom 1/3rd and has among the worst rushing offense for 2017. Ranked around 22 or 23 in the league.

So, again, nice attempt to twist stats and facts. But Seattle averages 100 y/g rushing. Not really something to write home about.

Dude you need to get a girlfriend, you say you hate pro sports but yet here you are acting like you know everything and just want to talk shit because you are bored. It would be ok to argue but you just have anxst. Find a hobby or something, get some pussy

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My last post had no personal attacks, yet you resorted to calling names in your post.

You also are, yet again, incapable of linear thought. Instead of addressing my points, you jumped to interceptions.

Any QB would take a 19 TDs to 6 INTs ratio. One game where he had 2, he led us to an unbelievable comeback, and another game with one, he led us back.

You always wrote how people that talk about sports were losers, and you had better things to do with your time.

So, I guess the one name calling is you.

What's funny to me is, you come on this thread with your vitriolic posts, but at some point, you'll start a thread asking the great minds of the forum for some help or advice.

You realize it's the same people, right?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:34 am

Personal attacks!?!?!! Where? You as a lawyer should have some thick skin, quit being a cry baby and sack up or get the fuck out of here. People that don't like the Seahawks will confirm the facts.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Too funny, every time someone refutes a point, he goes back & edits.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I love reading these personal attack posts.

Folks here bitch about keeping it on target and about NFL talk, but in the same post jab and poke.

And no, you don't hurt my feelings. I find it humorous.
And no, I don't care about trying to sway anyone here. At all. A jury is supposed to be an impartial finder of fact who will listen carefully to evidence and come to a reasonable conclusion. Folks on this thread suck at the tit of the seaducks and will never find fault with them. They could be win-less for the season and the 12 fanatics would claim they are the best team in history and offer endless excuses why they lost every game. Refs. Weather. Injuries. Lopsided footballs. You name it.

Everything seaducks is the most amazing creation in the world view of those deeply biased fanatics here.

I just relish in showing them wrong with facts and logic, and watching them go on full tilt personal attack mode.

The seaducks suck, they almost always have aside from a couple fluke seasons, and they always will.

Last edited by leadcounsel on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Some people just like to stir the Pot. Then when they get "attacked" they play the Victim Card. Reminds me of something...just can't put my finger on it.
Hmmmm..... :popcorn:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Some people just like to stir the Pot. Then when they get "attacked" they play the Victim Card. Reminds me of something...just can't put my finger on it.
Hmmmm..... :popcorn:

Reading comprehension is a wonderful skill. No victim card playing here. Just pointing out facts.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 1405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 94  Next