Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:30 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://modernity.news/2024/01/25/hillary-clinton-roasted-over-cringe-barbie-post/
Quote:
Hillary Clinton was roasted after she bizarrely tried to insert herself into the controversy over the Barbie movie not receiving Oscar nominations in key categories.

The movie, which was originally intended to be a feminist girl boss romp, ended up achieving the opposite effect by making Ken the most interesting character in the film.

Despite the movie receiving eight Oscar nominations, director Greta Gerwig and lead actress Margot Robbie didn’t receive any, leading to emotional outbursts by fans online who thought the pair were entitled to be honored because “women,” or something.

However, the most cringe reaction was easily that of Hillary Clinton, who somehow managed to insert herself into the drama.

Women who lose when everyone assumed they'd win easily because of the message and who they are...let's not knock Hillary too hard, she has a lot of expertise in this area.

Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This one is for you TW.

Maryland bill would ban gun carry for owners without insurance policy of at least $300K.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/maryla ... least-300k

Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:47 pm

golddigger14s wrote:
Maryland bill would ban gun carry for owners without insurance policy of at least $300K.

Would that be the same insurance policy that our numbskulls in charge claimed was illegal? How ironic.

Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... e895df.mp4
What do women want in men?

Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This little troll worked financial services for Mother Green, set up a bogus corp. and siphoned .mil money into it, bilking the Army for ONE HUNDRED MILLION.

She's "payed back"$18M so they say she's making an effort at restitution. (AYFKM!?)
Can't touch her pension.
If you see her, kick her in front of a bus or something.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/29/news/con- ... earned-it/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
This little troll worked financial services for Mother Green, set up a bogus corp. and siphoned .mil money into it, bilking the Army for ONE HUNDRED MILLION.

She's "payed back"$18M so they say she's making an effort at restitution. (AYFKM!?)
Can't touch her pension.
If you see her, kick her in front of a bus or something.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/29/news/con- ... earned-it/

She appears to eat pretty good.

The hell. Prison and poverty.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://humanevents.com/2024/02/02/jame ... al-decline
Quote:
James O'Keefe reveals he used Tinder to meet top White House official who confirmed Biden's mental decline

The report entailed an admission from Charlie Kraiger, a top official in the cybersecurity policy analyst and foreign affairs executive office of the president, who was caught on camera stating to O'Keefe that President Biden is in mental decline and that the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris as vice president.

Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:57 am

https://www.wokekindergarten.org/

:throwup:

Have a look... What an insane hellhole we're all living in... Beyond any salvation...

https://www.thepublica.com/woke-kinderg ... ven-lower/

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:

Made up junk.

Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:06 am

I wonder how far this one will go...?...? A 'swatter for hire'!?!?!?! The ones that hired him are just as guilty!
Or is this going to be another Ghislane Maxwell thing where they are found guilty, but NOT the people paying?

Alan Winston Filion Created a Website and Was Selling His Swatting Services Online to Radical Leftists Where They Could Purchase His Swat for a Fee
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... lling-his/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I wonder how far this one will go...?...? A 'swatter for hire'!?!?!?! The ones that hired him are just as guilty!
Or is this going to be another Ghislane Maxwell thing where they are found guilty, but NOT the people paying?

Alan Winston Filion Created a Website and Was Selling His Swatting Services Online to Radical Leftists Where They Could Purchase His Swat for a Fee
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... lling-his/

She was just a lonely teen in the basement

Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can't buy Filbert trees? Because they are invasive ... how tragic having massive amounts of abundant food source ...

Where am I going to get my Fildbert trees from?

Oh, but I can get all varieties of bamboo...

Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
Can't buy Filbert trees? Because they are invasive ... how tragic having massive amounts of abundant food source ...

Where am I going to get my Fildbert trees from?

Oh, but I can get all varieties of bamboo...

It's not because they're invasive. It's because importing them might bring in blight that is common in the eastern half of the US

You CAN bring in nuts, as long as they haven't sprouted yet, and grow them

Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"'Woke Kindergarten' teacher calls for the destruction of America: 'We've been trying to end y'all'
The public school consultant said that there are extraterrestrial beings that are 'oppressed'" :bonghit:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 2331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156  Next