Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:30 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 customer take on armed robber 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This story reminds me of UA Flight 93 on 9/11 that went down in Pennsylvania. I flinch when I see such reckless bravery, but I think the bad guys probably fear Americans like this. I've been seeing more stories like this. Bad guy threatens deadly force, then ends up at the bottom of a dogpile.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:56 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

PTmorgan wrote:
This story reminds me of UA Flight 93 on 9/11 that went down in Pennsylvania. I flinch when I see such reckless bravery, but I think the bad guys probably fear Americans like this. I've been seeing more stories like this. Bad guy threatens deadly force, then ends up at the bottom of a dogpile.

I would love to see this reaction become the norm. No more helpless victims.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Kind of interesting when you compare this thread to the one running in the 2A section.
I happen to agree with PMB and the others on here.

Not sure that it was the best choice for the situation unless that customer knew it was a toy gun.
Also, his line of attack wasn't the best. Should have backed off a bit and gotten some sewing in that chair. Forget the head smash it hard into his knee or right arm, crook in pain. Repeat. until the idiot is on the ground and completely out of the game.

This one probably was a better place to stay out unless you were armed AND could be very sure your shots didn't hit anybody else.

Also, more crooks getting cold cocked might actually make some progress. For sure the justice system aint working.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

THAT is a funny video.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: South Puget Sound (sounds more hoity toity than Puyallup)
Col_Temp wrote:
Also, his line of attack wasn't the best. Should have backed off a bit and gotten some sewing in that chair. Forget the head smash it hard into his knee or right arm, crook in pain. Repeat. until the idiot is on the ground and completely out of the game.

Yeah, I think people think what they see on tv works. Breaking a chair, or bottle, over a bad guy's head. Often that just pisses someone off. But, I'll give him a "A" for moxy!

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
PTmorgan wrote:

I would love to see this reaction become the norm. No more helpless victims.

Another bystander helping out:

http://abc13.com/news/unruly-passenger- ... n/2244104/

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:23 pm

MadPick wrote:
Selador wrote:
mash man wrote:
Could you imagine the liability if he said hey everybody should do this.

And for the record the guy broke the first rule of a gunfight he didn't have a gun.

He came in with a gun, then switched to holding a gun and a knife in the same hand.

It was a toy gun, per the story.
It was in Cali...don't the toy guns have the same 15 day waiting period as real ones down there? :ROFLMAO:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2