Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 3,400 bail off of Colorado voter rolls - illegals? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So in just a few weeks, 3,400 registered voters in Colorado have asked to be un-registered. They don't want to be voters any more.

Astonishingly and unexpectedly, it coincides with President Trump's election commission request to get the names of all registered voters in all 50 states, and run that list against the citizens who have Social Security numbers.

This name-check has never been performed before. It will show who is voting in each state but has no corresponding Social Security number with their name. It should show who is an illegal and is voting in elections. For the first time, we will have a good idea just how accurate our voting rolls are in each state.

Now do you see why the unprecedented action is occurring? If this many in one state are proactively are un-registering because they don't want to be caught as illegal, how many in other states? One recent report estimated there could be 5 million votes like this nationwide.

And remember, all information in voter rolls is public information. Many states sell this information to marketers, etc. Nobody has complained before. But Trump! Trump! Trump! and thousands in a single state are bailing off the voter rolls.

Why?

Quote:
Nearly 3,400 Coloradans canceled their voter registrations in the wake of the Trump administration’s request for voter info, the Secretary of State’s Office confirmed Thursday, providing the first statewide glimpse at the extent of the withdrawals.

The 3,394 cancellations represent a vanishingly small percentage of the electorate — 0.09 percent of the state’s 3.7 million registered voters. But the figure is striking nonetheless, with some county election officials reporting that they’ve never seen anything quite like it in their careers.

The withdrawals began in earnest earlier this month, after a presidential advisory commission on election integrity requested publicly available voter information from all 50 states.

Trump established the advisory commission in May with a mandate to review U.S. election integrity, with a focus on voter fraud, voter suppression and other “vulnerabilities.” But the effort has been clouded by privacy concerns and distrust from the start.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/13/tr ... istration/

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I like!
:patriot:

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What the ACTUAL hell??? WOW.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

If we had accurate voter rolls, no illegal voters, nobody votes twice and dead people don't vote, the Democrats would IMO lose their majorities in Olympia, and nationally, would lose Senators and Congresspeople.

It has taken Democrats more than a generation to fix the voter rolls. It will take President Trump two years to clean them up.

And American Citizens are the winners.

Globalists and illegals are the losers.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

California needs a complete voter fraud investigation.
This is the only state where whites are now a minority.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

but...the DNC said there was no illegal voting????? I'm confused

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Article:
County election officials told the Post there were two primary reasons people gave for pulling their registration — they don't trust the voter commission and they didn't realize how much personal information their registration contained.

Read more here:
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/colorad ... id/801784/

Divided we fall.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
Article:
County election officials told the Post there were two primary reasons people gave for pulling their registration — they don't trust the voter commission and they didn't realize how much personal information their registration contained.

Read more here:

Anyone who thinks their personal information is private now days is too stupid to have a vote.

Personal information on each and every person is gathered from the moment they are born to the moment they die.

Want total privacy? Move to the middle of a jungle along the Amazon River. You might have a chance there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
Article:

Read more here:

Anyone who thinks their personal information is private now days is too stupid to have a vote.

Personal information on each and every person is gathered from the moment they are born to the moment they die.

Want total privacy? Move to the middle of a jungle along the Amazon River. You might have a chance there.

Then you're okay with a gun registry too?

Divided we fall.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There needs to be a national voter registry, and proof of legal citizenship needs to be provided, and it needs to be enforced. Among that we need to get back to voting booths, none of this vote by mail stuff. Too easy to steal someone's ballot and vote on their behalf, or even having ballots go out to deceased folks (such as the case when my father-in-law passed). Show up to a voter place, with legal ID in hand done. Heck keep the polls open for a week to allow folks time to come in.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
deadshot2 wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
Article:

Read more here:

Then you're okay with a gun registry too?

Doesn't matter. Whether or not we like it there is a "gun registry" already. Event the "ghost guns" can be tracked if the government wants to by searching for sales of "80%'ers".

The government has the means to seek out all kinds of purchases if they want. Do you remember the case where a whole bunch of people here in WA State got bills for the tax they evaded by buying cigarettes and tobacco products from an Indian Tribe back east? Sales and shipping records were seized/subpoena'd and the rest just took a little time.

Again, people would be amazed at what the government has on file for all it's citizens. Pay taxes? All your financial records are available to them. Been to the doctor and had blood drawn? Bet your DNA profile could be on file. Definitely is if you served in the military recently. Held a Security Clearance or had a background check for a job? Finger prints now in the system. Buy a house, Car, RV, or any other piece of personal property requiring a title or excise tax to be collected? More information into the huge data file. The government even knows if you ever contracted the clap if you got it treated by any medical professional other than a Witch Doctor.

It isn't what I'm "comfortable with" it's merely a matter or what is.

I don't have a problem personally as my interaction with the "Justice System" is non-existent due to my behavior. I'm one of those that's pretty much invisible in society. Don't speed, don't show up at political protests, don't write threatening letters to my representatives, and don't drink or smoke. I leave my cell phone alone and buckle up when I drive. I make sure all my lights work on my vehicle.

Just the old fashioned "common sense" that was taught in earlier generations.

Now IF the SHTF, "What Firearms? What Ammo? Sold all that years ago to some random dude in the parking lot of a gas station. As I recall he had a "Gun Forum" sticker in the window of his car but I can't remember what it said. It was long before 594 so I didn't have to sell through an FFL.

(note to self, make sure to always keep shovel in vehicle).

In closing I can remember my Dad bringing up the issue of "Firearm Registry's" when I was in my early teens (60 years ago). All the dastardly things he predicted have yet to happen. Apparently the "Chicken Little Syndrome" is still alive and well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
There needs to be a national voter registry, and proof of legal citizenship needs to be provided, and it needs to be enforced. Among that we need to get back to voting booths, none of this vote by mail stuff. Too easy to steal someone's ballot and vote on their behalf, or even having ballots go out to deceased folks (such as the case when my father-in-law passed). Show up to a voter place, with legal ID in hand done. Heck keep the polls open for a week to allow folks time to come in.

Constitutionally, a national voter registry would be illegal I believe, because each state runs their own voter registration process and actual voting process.

What COULD conceivably work is that the Federal Government require a complete re-registration, under a minimum level of requirements (show a birth certificate or immigration papers, show some kind of current ID to prove you have the same name or a paper trail if you changed your name) by a given date, say 2020 for example.

Make a law saying if your state refuses re-registration, their national votes would not count in the Federal election of President, Senator, and Congressperson. I think that could work.

Again, the absurd claim that someone is getting their voting rights suppressed is just not provable. 50 years ago, yes, but the ACLU and every Leftist legal organization has insured through dozens of lawsuits that anyone with a pulse and no ID can just show up and vote in most states as often as they wish. Only IF a local voting board wishes to investigate voter fraud (virtually never happens) would the crime be uncovered.

Voter fraud is more common than ever because those who are responsible for rooting it out simply either don't care or have their hands tied from a real investigation.

Washington is one of the most corrupt voting states around. You can watch non-citizens register every single day at a Department of Licensing office where they are issued new driver licenses and check their voter registration form box positively. Nobody had reviewed these cards since MV started in 1994.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]