Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Cop shoots friendly dags.... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Where is the audio at the beginning?

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:54 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Holy shit . . . he just fucking murdered those dogs. What an asshole.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: South Puget Sound (sounds more hoity toity than Puyallup)
Apparently he met the Minneapolis standard to discharge a firearm..."Random Startling"

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The title said dags, so I thought that was an abbreviation for daggits (still a bit cuddly to shoot):

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I believe "Dags" was a reference to the movie "Snatch"

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:

:bigsmile:

:ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Video's like this are why the police (in general) are against body cameras. They don't want to be held responsible for their actions. They like to write their own narrative of events. They like being the law, being above the law, and being protected by their peers. The sworn testimony of an officer should never be refuted by those lying video cameras.

Mayor Murray, who I can't stand and believe should be in prison, passed a motion that all Seattle Police officers have to have body cameras. He probably did this to try to distract people from him raping children. I agree it should be implemented, but the Police Union immediately objected. They shouldn't have a say in this. This should be a nation-wide requirement. Required to run 24x7. Everything you say and do will be recorded and can be used against you in a court of law.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
Before a pissing match gets rolling...... police, are police, are police.
Whether it's Buckley WA, or New York City, all police have the exact same duties.
They are ALL held to a higher standard, and fully expected to uphold that standard wherever they are, and in any circumstances, with a high level of professionalism and compassion.

The incident could have been held at any home in the country, this officer is shit.
If there had been no video, probably a different opinion because, well we expect a higher standard and anticipate that standard is held regardless of video.

Think some of you are very nice an polite people.
I love my dogs, I trust my dogs and know with 100% accuracy what they would do in same situation.
If a cop had shot my dogs, my response would be no different than someone, anyone, had murdered my wife or kids, damn the prison time, and damn the individual.

Not only should that officer lose his job and City sued up their ass, the fucker should be locked up for same amount of time anyone else would get for cold blooded murder.
This kinda shit just pisses me off.
I understand some don't feel the same about a dog, mine are family, and treated as such.
Having one murdered, changes my feeling of being a law abiding citizen to that individual. I would react no differently than if he had shot my son.

I really hope the city pays dearly, and the worthless scum locked up for years.

I was going to post a comment, but you summed up my thoughts and feelings on this matter better than I ever could have.

I would only like to add that lawsuits won against asshole cops and their boneheaded misdeeds shouldn't be paid out of city coffers, they should come directly from law enforcement pension funds. This way, at least more LEOs would think before they act, and it would force other cops to keep their colleagues honest. Taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill for this type of shit.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

just as a follow up to this, both dags survived the shooting. The white one took a round to the face causing a fractured jaw, the other had a through and through to the shoulder.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Dags Beefy Boy.
Closed in 1993, replaced by a parking lot.
https://pauldorpat.com/2011/06/11/seatt ... -the-beef/

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

airmandan wrote:
just as a follow up to this, both dags survived the shooting. The white one took a round to the face causing a fractured jaw, the other had a through and through to the shoulder.

That is great news, :thumbsup2: I didn't know they made it and I refuse to watch the video.
I would lose my mind.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

airmandan wrote:

Only saved by poor marksmanship.. Misses his target from 5ft away after taking 'careful' aim....

Must've been an NYPD marksman.. :-p

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Breck wrote:
I would only like to add that lawsuits won against asshole cops and their boneheaded misdeeds shouldn't be paid out of city coffers, they should come directly from law enforcement pension funds. This way, at least more LEOs would think before they act, and it would force other cops to keep their colleagues honest. Taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill for this type of shit.

Great idea.

Once we get past the knee-jerk snowflake response about how unfair that is... If it sticks. You'd find cops a lot more concerned with policing their own...

The vast majority of cops out there are great cops. They just let the bad ones slide too much.

TechnoWeenie wrote:
airmandan wrote:

Only saved by poor marksmanship.. Misses his target from 5ft away after taking 'careful' aim....

Must've been an NYPD marksman.. :-p

Then claims on the radio that he 'dispatched both of them'...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:54 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

usrifle wrote:
I didn't know they made it and I refuse to watch the video.
I would lose my mind.

Same. There are quite a few things on here that I skip as a matter of self-preservation.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next