Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:21 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Cop shoots friendly dags.... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cop hops fence where he's met by a friendly dag, whom he promptly shoots....

But, we need to give the cop some slack, we don't know what he saw, maybe he saw the dog reaching for a gun and only had a split second to react....

Alarm co. calls in alarm, then cancels it.... 20 mins later officer is dispatched to alarm to leave a notice about the alarm going off.... and decides the best course of action is to go to the backyard AND HOP A FENCE instead of go to the front door.

He approaches a dog, lines up a shot, then takes it... then shoots a second dog running around because of the chaos....

Then casually hops back out like nothing is wrong.....

:thumbsdown:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I love dogs.

I cannot believe my own eyes.

One set of justice for all, or no justice for anyone.

He needs to be fired.

I want to say a lot of inflammatory things about this, but I will just say he needs to be fired and atone for what he did.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Should all gun owners be judged by a few criminals that murder people? I mean they technically are gun owners. Nope? Didn't think so. Then logic would dictate all cops should not be judged by the actions of a few. You sound like a democrat.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
Should all gun owners be judged by a few criminals that murder people? I mean they technically are gun owners. Nope? Didn't think so. Then logic would dictate all cops should not be judged by the actions of a few. You sound like a democrat.

Huh?

Did I say all cops were bad? No

I said THIS COP should be fired for what he did, as shown in the video. Those dogs were as friendly as dogs get. And the dogs were in a fenced back yard, causing trouble to nobody.

How in the HELL did that go to smearing my name and calling me a democrat?

WTF??

What I will say is that if a cop doesn't know the difference between a friendly dog and a dog on the attack, they shouldn't be cops. They have poor awareness skills, a key skill to becoming a good cop.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:plusone: I won't even watch the video, i like Dogs better than most People.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:03 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Don't watch the video. That was terrible. Those dogs deserve to be alive more than that asshole.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I see a six figure settlement coming to the dog owner.
And that piss ass POS excuse for a cop needs to be fired!

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why do you consistently search out transgression by PD's? This happened half way across the country, not down the street. Your getting as bad as Mcbeth that had to comment on every thread of TOS even though it had no bearing. Let's worry about WA, and go from there.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I like Dags...

There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

"I stand for the National Anthem, always have, always will"

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Why do you consistently search out transgression by PD's? This happened half way across the country, not down the street. Your getting as bad as Mcbeth that had to comment on every thread of TOS even though it had no bearing. Let's worry about WA, and go from there.

Aye, there's the rub.

I don't go searching for anything. I don't subscribe to any forums/blogs/pages that publish these stories... These are viral incidents... Not something anyone needs to go 'searching out'....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^agreed....this one is pretty damn viral.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Terrible situation. I hope the cop is prosecuted and loses his job, and the down owners get paid millions.

These things really anger me.

Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bigzdawg wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:

Huh?

I said THIS COP should be fired for what he did, as shown in the video. Those dogs were as friendly as dogs get. And the dogs were in a fenced back yard, causing trouble to nobody.

WTF??

What I will say is that if a cop doesn't know the difference between a friendly dog and a dog on the attack, they shouldn't be cops. They have poor awareness skills, a key skill to becoming a good cop.

My stament was directed towards the OP. Sorry for not clarifying. As for the video, that shit is messed up. Looks like a bad shoot.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Before a pissing match gets rolling...... police, are police, are police.
Whether it's Buckley WA, or New York City, all police have the exact same duties.
They are ALL held to a higher standard, and fully expected to uphold that standard wherever they are, and in any circumstances, with a high level of professionalism and compassion.

The incident could have been held at any home in the country, this officer is shit.
If there had been no video, probably a different opinion because, well we expect a higher standard and anticipate that standard is held regardless of video.

Think some of you are very nice an polite people.
I love my dogs, I trust my dogs and know with 100% accuracy what they would do in same situation.
If a cop had shot my dogs, my response would be no different than someone, anyone, had murdered my wife or kids, damn the prison time, and damn the individual.

Not only should that officer lose his job and City sued up their ass, the fucker should be locked up for same amount of time anyone else would get for cold blooded murder.
This kinda shit just pisses me off.
I understand some don't feel the same about a dog, mine are family, and treated as such.
Having one murdered, changes my feeling of being a law abiding citizen to that individual. I would react no differently than if he had shot my son.

I really hope the city pays dearly, and the worthless scum locked up for years.

Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
bigzdawg wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:

Huh?

WTF??

My stament was directed towards the OP. Sorry for not clarifying. As for the video, that shit is messed up. Looks like a bad shoot.

My response is the same as his....

Who said all cops are bad?

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next