Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Handel wins GA house seat, most expensive in history $50M 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Threads merged.

We were typing at the same time. Thanks.

A little diddy for y'all:

The Democrats went down to Georgia
They were looking for a house seat to steal
They were in a bind, 'cause they were way behind
They were willing to violate their ""ideals"".
When they came across this young man
Straight from Georgetown and quite the schmuck
And the Dems jumped up on a hickory stump and said
'Boy let me give you $50 million in californian bucks
The boy said, "My name's Jonnie, and it might be a sin,
But I'll take your funds, you're gonna be bummed
because there's no way in hell I'll win!"

Not just the Devil going down to Georgia.

Classic Charlie Daniels, good call!

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And here with my sophomoric sense of humor, all I can think is this guy should go by Jack.

Good win in a district where it should have never even been close. Shows there's still plenty of people who are against the Dem platform, since this guy would have been 100% party line and licking the boots of senior reps like Pelosi.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
The libs are trying to spin this as a win given the final % difference, but they seem to forget the huge spending advantage Ossoff had plus the fact he's a blue dog supposedly against raising taxes.

The Bernie/Ellison/Warren wing is going to use this to keep attacking Perez and Hillary.

Precious libs. I hope they have endless "wins" like this 6 point defeat, no CLOBBERING, in their future.

Outspent like 7-1, the GOP soundly won. One commentator was saying that this was going to be a barometer for a lot of things, and it dashes the hopes of the Dems and lifts up the GOP significantly.
Went on to say that they would have been better off spending this $50,000,000 on something useful

Last edited by leadcounsel on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:12 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Maddow did a show tonight connecting Trump to Russian gangsters and Mafia, money laundering, Russian real estate deals, Putin, extortion, and illegal stinger missiles........I lost track, but there were more baseless accusations.
The DU loons were cheering and hoping Trump will be arrested this week.

Wonder how many more shootings we'll have when he is still in office next year.
Many of them really believe this shit.

I'm sure the whole episode is available on whatever channel she's on.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/maddow-highl ... -to-putin/

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wonder how many misogynist headlines had to be changed once they realized it was a Republican that was the woman....

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Threads merged.

We were typing at the same time. Thanks.

A little diddy for y'all:

The Democrats went down to Georgia
They were looking for a house seat to steal
They were in a bind, 'cause they were way behind
They were willing to violate their ""ideals"".
When they came across this young man
Straight from Georgetown and quite the schmuck
And the Dems jumped up on a hickory stump and said
'Boy let me give you $50 million in californian bucks
The boy said, "My name's Jonnie, and it might be a sin,
But I'll take your funds, you're gonna be bummed
because there's no way in hell I'll win!"

:ROFLMAO:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
Alpine wrote:
The libs are trying to spin this as a win given the final % difference, but they seem to forget the huge spending advantage Ossoff had plus the fact he's a blue dog supposedly against raising taxes.

The Bernie/Ellison/Warren wing is going to use this to keep attacking Perez and Hillary.

Precious libs. I hope they have endless "wins" like this 6 point defeat, no CLOBBERING, in their future.

Outspent like 7-1, the GOP soundly won. One commentator was saying that this was going to be a barometer for a lot of things, and it dashes the hopes of the Dems and lifts up the GOP significantly.
Went on to say that they would have been better off spending this $50,000,000 on something useful

Wish I had a link but MSNBC is doing some rapid video deletion right now. A particular talking head who was saying this race was going to be a huge precursor to 2018 is now claiming it's not important at all.

Rapid-fire flip-flops. Hopefully Breitbart is saving the video as it streams off MS-LSD. Will make for a funny video later.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

By simply looking at the faces of the CNN crew of that night's news, it is easy to tell which side won.

And CNN, et.al., are honestly offended when they are accused of favoring one side and against the other. They can't hide their prejudice.

It has become a running joke among those who still have the ability for independent thought process.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've been trying to find the video of that moment, do you know where it is?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:55 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Guy on the right looks like he just shit his pants.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Keeps getting better and better.
Makes me want to cancel Comcast, and just stream youtube videos of all the snowflakes, non-stop.
Hell, probably more enjoyable to watch than most of the crap on TV, anyway.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Maybe it's just me, but this entire Democrat verses Republican crap has gotten old.
Each side acts like spoiled children that didn't get what they wanted while in the grocery store with Mommy...
It really is a sad time in our country when the division and resentment is so severe, that hate and anger is felt on both sides of the aisle and name calling and threats fly faster than a thought.
I remember growing up and my parents not thrilled about someone elected to whatever office to be held, but not once did they trash talk or believe the world was going to end. To them they accepted what was fact and carried on as usual.
The division and hatred is here to stay, and that in itself should be some indicator that shit needs to change, but it won't.
I couldn't give a single thought whether someone is a Democrat, Republican, libertarian or follower of anything else, if you're a douchebag, does it really matter what you follow or believe?
Today, the new form of racism, is the separation and difference of party affiliation.
Fucking disappointing to see this shit, on both sides.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm no big fan of the GOP, but what I see from the democrats is they want to jack up taxes and ban guns.

Until that threat is gone for a while I have to side with a lesser evil.

Quote:

Quote:

Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
I'm no big fan of the GOP, but what I see from the democrats is they want to jack up taxes and ban guns.

Until that threat is gone for a while I have to side with a lesser evil.

Yup. I agree.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:46 pm

Russia must have had something to do with this. Impeach Handel.

Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next