Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:36 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Seattle Antifa.... These guys are nuts  
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
Should I role up blasting White Snake or Sister Nancy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo

Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:37 am

snozzberries wrote:
Portland rose parade canceled after antifascists threaten GOP marchers

Quote:
For 10 years, the 82nd Avenue of Roses Business Association has kicked off the city of Portland’s annual Rose Festival with a family-friendly parade meant to attract crowds to its diverse neighborhood.

Set to march in the parade’s 67th spot this year was the Multnomah County Republican Party, a fact that so outraged two self-described antifascist groups in the deep blue Oregon city that they pledged to protest and disrupt the April 29 event.

Then came an anonymous and ominous email, according to parade organizers, that instructed them to cancel the GOP group’s registration — or else.

“You have seen how much power we have downtown and that the police cannot stop us from shutting down roads so please consider your decision wisely,” the anonymous email said, referring to the violent riots that hit Portland after the 2016 presidential election, reported the Oregonian. “This is nonnegotiable.”

The email said that 200 people would “rush into the parade” and “drag and push” those marching with the Republican Party.

Sounds like they are terrorists. Is it legal to participate in the Rose Parade, or in Seattle the May 1st parade, fully armed? Protecting the GOP marchers? If somebody tries to attack them, you use lethal force to defend them? If the police won't protect people, then isn't that the duty of the citizens?

I'm not advocating violence or any illegal activity, only the right of self defense of self and others as prescribed in RCW 9A.16.050

Quote:
Homicide—By other person—When justifiable.
Homicide is also justifiable when committed either:
(1) In the lawful defense of the slayer, or his or her husband, wife, parent, child, brother, or sister, or of any other person in his or her presence or company, when there is reasonable ground to apprehend a design on the part of the person slain to commit a felony or to do some great personal injury to the slayer or to any such person, and there is imminent danger of such design being accomplished; or
(2) In the actual resistance of an attempt to commit a felony upon the slayer, in his or her presence, or upon or in a dwelling, or other place of abode, in which he or she is.

We can't give in to threats of violence. We can't bow down to these terrorists. We need to stand strong, meet them face on, and fight for our freedoms.

If what happened at the Milo event in Seattle is any indication, you will have charges brought against you and the prosecution will attempt to state that you showing up to the event armed is indication that you intended to shoot someone.

Not looking forward to seeing this case proceed with a jury in Seattle. It could really fuck up self defense precedent in this state, and nobody is really talking about it.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:58 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

mancat wrote:
If what happened at the Milo event in Seattle is any indication, you will have charges brought against you and the prosecution will attempt to state that you showing up to the event armed is indication that you intended to shoot someone.

Not looking forward to seeing this case proceed with a jury in Seattle. It could really fuck up self defense precedent in this state, and nobody is really talking about it.

2nd Amendment stuff here. These types of cases should have the support of SAF, NRA, and every one of us to make it all the way to SCOTUS.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I guess the clown didn't bring his gun, but his wife was carrying her gun.

The way the Seattle Slimes reads is he did go looking for trouble - because naturally he supposedly said something about "snow flakes" on the web...........we all know leftist protestors are NEVER a threatening force.

(And I am not even sure he or was it she, who pulled the trigger??)

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

She pulled the trigger...And it didn't help his case that before hand he talked bashing Skulls of the snowflake protestors on Social media. :facepalm2:

Now the Antifa's deserved it, but be had already put himself in a bad position.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

She pulled the trigger. But he was was yapping on the web. Hmmm...
Think about that.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
She pulled the trigger. But he was was yapping on the web. Hmmm...
Think about that.

Oh, I have. Let's see, he made physical threats on Social Media, he showed up with his armed Woman, he was Pepper spraying people and when they attacked him she shot one of them.

Yeah,they are fucked.

Now the fucked part of this is the Antifa's make Social media threats too....And Pepperspray people as well.

But they have the backing of Liberal State Government. So until Antifa's start shooting people, nothing will change.

...And them shooting or killing someone is just a matter of time.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Agree about the nailed part.

But he was controlling his automaton woman.

Justice has gone by the wayside on the road to hell paved with good intentions.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Too bad Parris Island isn't nearby..... A bunch of fresh Marines on a week-end pass would be just the ticket.[/quote]

IRRC a few years back, a group of Rangers from Ft Lewis, cleaned up the hill top in Tacoma. It worked then, should work again.

I Believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies."
William Tyler Page 1917

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I honestly wonder how long some of you have been on the Web for.

Lul'd at OP but then sighed reading the rest.

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKFxYdGMXPY

5:37

It's just one example.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Old Jim wrote:
Too bad Parris Island isn't nearby..... A bunch of fresh Marines on a week-end pass would be just the ticket.

IRRC a few years back, a group of Rangers from Ft Lewis, cleaned up the hill top in Tacoma. It worked then, should work again.

That was an awesome story, like something out of a movie starting Mark Wahlberg

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:08 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

UpDog wrote:

Well help a brother out. :bigsmile: Was it a joke?
I still think that the screenshot in the OP was a joke or a fake.
Way too "out there" to be taken seriously.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I actually looked at FB and saw that shit myself. :facepalm2:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I searched for Seattle Antifa on Facebook, but came up with nothing... anybody have a link? I'm thinking the screenshot form the OP was a joke/hoax, even though it's very easy to believe.

Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next