Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:37 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Carry at the Paramount 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So its been a while since I have been to the Paramount, but we have tickets for this weekend. We are taking the Ferry over and spending the day in Seattle, so there is no question that I want to keep a pistol and knife on me as per usual, however, I have heard tell of pat downs since the last time I was there (not a damn thing then).
If anyone has been in the last few months, let me know what your experience was!
I know the whole "concealed means concealed", but I am not strapping my CBOB to my inner thigh...
Not at all worried if its just a walk in past the ticket takers, but I don't want to be stuck outside holding a $150 ticket because Seattlites scare easy :ROFLMAO:
Any info is much appreciated!

Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Are you going with a woman who has a CPL? I have no specific intel on the Paramount, but if it's just a pat down then a purse with a concealed pocket big enough for a gun might be an option to get it in the door. Sure, you'll probably raise some eyebrows when you take her purse into the bathroom so you can reholster, but that's the hip thing now, right?

:thumbsup2:

Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:37 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Paramount has no pat downs or detectors. I have carried in there numerous times for STG events.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Also. If you park in the parking garage one block south you can easily store the pistol in case the show decided to beef up security.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Should have mentioned we are not taking the car as the hassle/cost of moving it and paying for parking is ridiculous vs leaving it in Bremerton

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Be careful you don't run afoul of Seattle's stupid knife laws. No fixed blades and folders cannot exceed 3.5" blade length.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've carried in both the Paramount and Moore multiple times. I was in the Moore just couple of weeks ago with a G26.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]