Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:21 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185 ... 409  Next
 Post a random video thread. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

os2firefox wrote:
50 bmg instantly takes out deer with minimal damage through an eye shot. Skip to 2:36.

Edited: they didn't even hit the damn deer

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:10 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Rix86 wrote:
os2firefox wrote:
50 bmg instantly takes out deer with minimal damage through an eye shot. Skip to 2:36.
[50 BMG kills deer no touch video]

Edited: they didn't even hit the damn deer

I'm stumped. I didn't realize that a 50BMG could do that without touching.
I saw this vid months back...

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm not convinced there was no hit. I bet it went through both eyes and there is a hole running between both eye sockets.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:51 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:
I'm not convinced there was no hit. I bet it went through both eyes and there is a hole running between both eye sockets.

I thought that too, but he said he checked.
Also, I agree with him in that I would have expected a BUNCH more damage. I think that if that 750 grains had entered an eye and exited the other that it would have blown the head apart a bit.

ETA : "I skinned the animals head out."

Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Also, I agree with him in that I would have expected a BUNCH more damage. I think that if that 750 grains had entered an eye and exited the other that it would have blown the head apart a bit.

Still not buying it. He skinned the head out looking for bullet holes in the skull... did he stick his finners in its eye sockets looking for a hole that ran through them?

In the second video it shows the Demolition Ranch guy shooting through a gap in a stack of playing cards and the cards didn't even move. I am way beyond skeptical that his bullet passed nearby and "sucked its eyeballs out of its head".

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:35 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:
PMB wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Still not buying it. He skinned the head out looking for bullet holes in the skull... did he stick his finners in its eye sockets looking for a hole that ran through them?

In the second video it shows the Demolition Ranch guy shooting through a gap in a stack of playing cards and the cards didn't even move. I am way beyond skeptical that his bullet passed nearby and "sucked its eyeballs out of its head".

I am nodding in agrement jukk0u... And the speed that the doe dropped was aMAZing. It looked like an invisible bus fell from the sky right on top of her.

We need a Theory to Practice session.
I'll bring the 50 if someone else brings the deer.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

os2firefox wrote:

:shocked4: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
\

4:16 calls a doe "he"

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
PMB wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

I am nodding in agrement jukk0u... And the speed that the doe dropped was aMAZing. It looked like an invisible bus fell from the sky right on top of her.

You had a fiddy and never brought it out on our excursions in Skamania County?! :reaction:

Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:25 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Eddie Dean wrote:
PMB wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

You had a fiddy and never brought it out on our excursions in Skamania County?! :reaction:

Where have you been? Texas?! :bigsmile:
I didn't have it that fateful day that successfully repelled the alien invasion.
Let's go shooting again, but we need more distance than that range had.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
PMB wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Where have you been? Texas?! :bigsmile:
I didn't have it that fateful day that successfully repelled the alien invasion.
Let's go shooting again, but we need more distance than that range had.

I live in PA now. Technically, I'm closer to Wilmington, DE than I am to Philadelphia. DE has no sales tax and it's a nice place to venture every once in awhile. There are parts of Wilmington that look like north-central Vancouver. Especially on a rainy day. :thumbsup2: The gun club I was a part of in WA did allow just about anything as long as it wasn't a literal bomb. As for places around or near where I live. There's a gun club within 3 miles of where I live. I think they're currently accepting members. It's pretty pricey though.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Merry Christmas to All!!!

Gotta love the sweaters!!! One guy is sporting a unicorn sweater :ROFLMAO: The other guy has a sweater with a sasquatch in bra and panties :rofl9:

Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GeekWithGuns wrote:
Merry Christmas to All!!!

Gotta love the sweaters!!! One guy is sporting a unicorn sweater :ROFLMAO: The other guy has a sweater with a sasquatch in bra and panties :rofl9:

I really enjoyed that!! Thanks! :thumbsup2:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pucker factor! God Speed recovery to the officers. (one released, his belt buckle saved him, the other hit in bullet proof vest)
Suspect draws and fires one two cops, cop returns fire and scores a head shot ! :thumbsup2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlzW6iVrRA

Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:58 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Our new Supreme Race overlords? The Raise Act and Trump's madate

FJB

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 6134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185 ... 409  Next